Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
way too risky. Rug pull most likely. I don't like these random non developed coins anymore.

Dogebonk has at least survived many dips and garnered attention from journalists

Ok im gonna buy a million DOGEBONK hopefully it doesnt cost me big like SHIBA

What do you think of SHIB BONK?

I hope you got in!! I saw it at 2k, didn't buy fomo'ed at 600k

Anyways I got a non-meme coin for you boys! @Observer @Apollo @JohnCena @kickz and everyone else, we all know how first exchanges on an ecosystem tend to rack in stupid amount of profits, I missed out on trader joe, pangolin, pancakeswap, spookyswap etc.

Well for optimism I just found out there's pelican swap, not even out yet, I'm putting aside 2-3k for it. Here's their twitter, join their TG, they're planning to launch this month.

They dont even have post on their medium page, we're THAT early loool

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Whats your estimated price by end of Q4?
just loaded up with around 400 mil. If the marketcap can do elon numbers, we might se
I hope you got in!! I saw it at 2k, didn't buy fomo'ed at 600k

Anyways I got a non-meme coin for you boys! @Observer @Apollo @JohnCena @kickz and everyone else, we all know how first exchanges on an ecosystem tend to rack in stupid amount of profits, I missed out on trader joe, pangolin, pancakeswap, spookyswap etc.

Well for optimism I just found out there's pelican swap, not even out yet, I'm putting aside 2-3k for it. Here's their twitter, join their TG, they're planning to launch this month.

They dont even have post on their medium page, we're THAT early loool
Where can we get the token if released?

Amazing find btw

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know, I joined their TG they'll announce there
Did they deleted the chat? I got immediately removed, or the chat was deleted
20211123_112753.jpg

Here's more info for another airdrop, this time regarding rose

Airdrop Missions (Instructions to Qualify):

Fill out the Airtable form here — with your Twitter and Telegram handles and your Oasis wallet address to claim testnet rose.*
Open an Oasis Wallet and fund with ROSE tokens **
Follow @Yuzu_Swap on Twitter
Like & Quote Tweet YuzuSwap’s Pinned Tweet + tag (@) 3 of your friends!
Join the YuzuSwap Telegram group
Follow @OasisProtocol on Twitter and Telegram
Like & Quote Tweet @OasisProtocol’s Pinned Tweet describing what excites you most about YuzuSwap
Swap YUZU with ROSE on YuzuSwap testnet
Provide liquidity to the ROSE-YUZU pool
Stake the LPT and start liquidity mining
Claim your trade and liquidity mining rewards
Unstake your LPT and remove liquidity from the pool

*ROSE Test Tokens will be sent in batches once a day at 12pm UTC starting the 30th November

** A snapshot of ALL Oasis Accounts will be taken on 7 December 2021 at 12am UTC. All accounts that have a balance of ROSE (>1 ROSE) at this time will complete mission #2 automatically.

NB: Holding ROSE on a crypto exchange will not qualify you to participate. You must hold full custody of your ROSE in your own wallet (use the Oasis Official wallets)

Jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending