Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Well they want to tax our cryptos even if it was just staying in your account. Finland will do anything to tax you.

The Kilt token is not out yet, it will be released over the summer. It is going to pump because of ties to governments and the obvious predictable upcoming digital IDs. They are the most advanced when it comes to digital ID research.

Apollo

VIP
Exited my shib long with dignity, could go much higher, but don't care/not risking it. Lol. Participated in a Low IQ trade.

giphy.gif

yeah man

Same deal with HOKK I got in with 700$ and currently at a jawdropping number, not 6 figures yet, but pretty damn close. Still holding, I want this to go on Binance View attachment 184160

nicee

Make sure you get out at a good price bro can't be losing any gains like that dont get too greedy

:trumpsmirk:

It is tempting to hold though when you're on 5 figures cause one more zero knocked off and you reach 6... im holding 5 figure worth of ADA but idk if i should hold or cut
still deciding
:wow1:

nicee

Make sure you get out at a good price bro can't be losing any gains like that dont get too greedy

:trumpsmirk:

It is tempting to hold though when you're on 5 figures cause one more zero knocked off and you reach 6... im holding 5 figure worth of ADA but idk if i should hold or cut
still deciding
:wow1:

I dunno man your call, really depends on your risk tolerance. I wouldn't dive into anything with funds I'm scared to lose.
I was putting in significant portions of my part time job paycheck into it, I didn't care if it went to shit as I got that job JUST so I'd have additional income to invest with.

Anyways, here's a baby memecoin (no pun intended) AstroPup less than 24hrs old, below 500k market cap, contract and locked liquidity. Everything looks good, aped in 1.5bnb, looking forward for that 40mil market cap which would give me 100x

mjlit2.png

I dunno man you're call, really depends on your risk tolerance. I wouldn't dive into anything with funds I'm scared to lose.
I was putting in significant portions of my part time job paycheck into it, I didn't care if it went to shit as I got that job JUST so I'd have additional income to invest with.

Anyways, here's a baby memecoin (no pun intended) AstroPup less than 24hrs old, below 500k market cap, contract and locked liquidity. Everything looks good, aped in 1.5bnb, looking forward for that 40mil market cap which would give me 100x

View attachment 184161

Under 500k MC ??

Need to investigate that chart see how it looks

im chucking a bnb or 2 these are the MCs levels i like to play with

:denzelnigga:

Apollo

VIP

Damn,

I wanted to buy this one, was being shilled on the crypto banter channel.

These guys are now starting to impact low cap coins. If they shill a low cap (non-IDO) then just ape in.

I wish I was in Saturna within first few hrs :wow:
Can you imagine getting in at 50k market cap and then it's 93mil market cap :krs:

These are the type of early entries i want but literally all of my early entries have been rugs/pumps and dumps

Some of them i didn't take out inital gains and got dumped on dirty coin never recovered

Stress of shitcoins

:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts