Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Low IQ season

4momwz.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Lock downs.

Big stimulus checks in most Western countries.

Zoomers and younger Millennials being online all day, seeing the crypto fomo over social media.

Explains this influx of all this dumb money on meme coins.

9jS9OMC.jpg

Lock downs.

Big stimulus checks in most Western countries.

Zoomers and younger Millennials being online all day, seeing the crypto fomo over social media.

Explains this influx of all this dumb money on meme coins.

9jS9OMC.jpg

It's getting on KuCoin as well!!

tenor.gif

ya Allah BLEASE make same thing happen for HOKK
sadcam.png

That was one of the biggest market manipulation some whale on bonfire dumped 600k USD and all the smooth brained apes panicked and starting selling, price tanked disgustingly... its a shame i missed to pull out and buy back the dip

i can't be watching these charts 24/7 man crypto plays with your emotions

:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Apollo

VIP
I will be out of Shib at +25%. Going out with dignity and not hold for the dump.

Going to send that money to a poor relative in Somalia once again.

Lol, I am worried they will think I am rich now and will start bothering me in the crypto bear market when I make less.

I will be out of Shib at +25%. Going out with dignity and not hold for the dump.

Lol, I am worried they will think I am rich now and will start bothering me in the crypto bear market when I make less.

1620635668855.png

this is an early buyer of shib, INSANE fucking INSANE!!

The day i make 6 figures of a shitcoin is the day im done with shitcoins

Apollo

VIP
The day i make 6 figures of a shitcoin is the day im done with shitcoins

I think crypto will continue to have these 4 year pump and dump cycles. Next bubble will be in 2025-2026.

However, this may be the last time we have unregulated DeFi.

I think they will crackdown on DeFi during the bear market of 2023-2024 and force everybody to have a digital ID connected to their government ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending