Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thank the Lord I didnt panic sell I feel so relieved my decision was
the right one

daffy duck happy dance GIF

Apollo

VIP
@TekNiKo

The 104 weekly HMA is at $59,560.

The price is currently under it and has been for three and a half weeks. When BTC is under the 104 weekly HMA or interacts too much with that line it is bearish by definition. In Q4 2020, it did not touch this line for months.

You let fomo get to you, I analyze it in a cold way.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

The 104 weekly HMA is at $59,560.

The price is currently under it and has been for three and a half weeks. When BTC is under the 104 weekly HMA or interacts too much with that line it is bearish by definition. In Q4 2020, it did not touch this line for months.

You let fomo get to you, I analyze it in a cold way.
If this is bear market why are alt coins pumping hard? Q1 is gonna see huge gains dont miss out

TekNiKo

VIP
Alts always pump at the end of a bull market.

BTC topped December 2017, then January 2018 Alts went crazy and then a bear market started.
Ok we shall see I am sure BTC will atleast break ATH and that bull run has been extended until end of Q1 when Feds start raising interest rates

Apollo

VIP
Ok we shall see I am sure BTC will atleast break ATH and that bull run has been extended until end of Q1 when Feds start raising interest rates

Mid April 2021 was the euphoria top of this market cycle.

Early November 2021 based on the Futures ETF was the scammy double top of this market cycle.

Google search interest for crypto has not gone over the Mid April levels, people are losing interest in crypto and when the fiat tightening starts due to CPI inflation, then the game is over.

Leaning towards a bearish 2022 for crypto.

Early November 2021 based on the Futures ETF was the scammy double top of this market cycle.

Google search interest for crypto has not gone over the Mid April levels, people are losing interest in crypto and when the fiat tightening starts due to CPI inflation, then the game is over.

I have to agree man. I’ve been closing positions over the last 3 months. The run between 2019-2021 was great for my stocks and crypto but I can’t see 2022 being a good year for equities with the fed tightening and historically that’s been bearish on markets. SPY and QQQ are still at ath while most stocks are looking weak when the big boys correct then the real panic will start. I’m willing to sit it out for a while tbh and just see how things go.

Apollo

VIP
I have to agree man. I’ve been closing positions over the last 3 months. The run between 2019-2021 was great for my stocks and crypto but I can’t see 2022 being a good year for equities with the fed tightening and historically that’s been bearish on markets. SPY and QQQ are still at ath while most stocks are looking weak when the big boys correct then the real panic will start. I’m willing to sit it out for a while tbh and just see how things go.

Even in the case I am wrong, I don't think BTC will go much beyond 100K and eventually return to these prices in 2023 (and so will all other cryptos return to current prices).

Cycle is already over and in the case it isn't, there's not much upside left before real bear market.

Better to stack fiat and then bottom hunt crypto when it dumps hard in either 2022 or 2023.

TekNiKo

VIP

We didnt have Blow off top run yet, I will continue to HODL diamond hands baby.

Apollo

VIP
We didnt have Blow off top run yet, I will continue to HODL diamond hands baby.

Listening to moonboys gets you rekt.

I have unfollowed all the crypto shills, lol.

Only the charts, reputable news sources, and a handful of quality traders is my only crypto media diet.

Zero moonboy influencers.

TekNiKo

VIP
Listening to moonboys gets you rekt.

I have unfollowed all the crypto shills, lol.

Only the charts, reputable news sources, and a handful of quality traders is my only crypto media diet.

Zero moonboy influencers.
The days of ~90% pull backs are over, BTC being halved has been offset by insane money printing by the Fed. With COVID lockdowns increasing and Western nations printing more fiat BTC will only grow stronger as a safe asset. Good luck with fiat, BTC gonna be amazing 2022.

TekNiKo

VIP
Klaus Schwabb actually wants digital currencies, you think the elites arent purposely inflating the dollar too record levels. UBI will be done through crypto soon, you shall see if I am right you gonna FOMO in March

Apollo

VIP
Klaus Schwabb actually wants digital currencies, you think the elites arent purposely inflating the dollar too record levels. UBI will be done through crypto soon, you shall see if I am right you gonna FOMO in March

The elite hate crypto.

The SEC won't allow a spot based ETF, which is the only thing that can pump it above 100K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts