CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Very very bullish on loopring.

I strongly suggest adding a bag.

added a small bag of loopring. I believe in this project.

1636320530856.png

Last edited:
I got my 6 dollar increase profit and got out LOL. Scalping that KDA was smart I will buy in at a larger hold later.

Nice exit, the project is still promising long term, the team is set out to target and replace ETH. Good one to keep an eye on and hold for the next 5 years. If they succeed +100billion Mcap easy. What they have is essentially better than ETH and ETH 2.0, people just don't know it yet.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Anyone hold ROSE? Next gem late bloomer 💎??? 1B Mcap?

What is Oasis?

Oasis is a privacy-focused layer-1 proof-of-stake smart-contract blockchain engineered by Oasis Labs.

Privacy-enabled: Unlike on Ethereum where all transactions are available for anyone to see, on the Oasis blockchain, it is possible to shield transactions/computations so that users and applications are always in confidentiality.

Layer-1: A base layer blockchain like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Polkadot.

View attachment 205958

Share your opinion.
How this is different to monero?

KDA is killing it, Im hoping we get $30 soon. Damn all my cryptos are doing incredibly well so far.
Its chart looks like it gonna go down. It doesn't look save

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Just added a bag of Loopring. Liquidated all my assets. I am 100% convinced Loopring will go on a KDA type run or better.

If Loopring doesn't touch $10 within 1 month, i'll delete my account or request a ban.

Apollo

VIP
FINALLY got unstaked from Polkadot.

Lol, I was locked into Dot the past weeks. Hence, my lack of interest in trading lately.

Never going to stake again, f*ck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts