CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't become a KDA Maxi though.

I see this happen often with people who trade altcoins and then make a lot of money on a single alt they become Maxis of it.

Take the win, but don't become a Maxi of any particular coin.

You're right, I don't intend to spread fomo and not a maxi, anything can happen from here on out.

I've been burned for believing in alts too much, the post was more for anyone who bought in.

Anyone hold ROSE? Next gem late bloomer 💎??? 1B Mcap?

What is Oasis?

Oasis is a privacy-focused layer-1 proof-of-stake smart-contract blockchain engineered by Oasis Labs.

Privacy-enabled: Unlike on Ethereum where all transactions are available for anyone to see, on the Oasis blockchain, it is possible to shield transactions/computations so that users and applications are always in confidentiality.

Layer-1: A base layer blockchain like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Polkadot.

1636106903788.png

Share your opinion.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guys advise a brother don't be hasids. What stocks should i invest on this month? max to spend £500. Also what do you use to trade in? what's the safest platform to utilise?

Apollo

VIP
Guys advise a brother don't be hasids. What stocks should i invest on this month? max to spend £500. Also what do you use to trade in? what's the safest platform to utilise?

I would advise you to get a twitter account and follow a bunch of major crypto influencers and notice trends.

Especially this guy called Zhu Su is good with spotting trends.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
How do you guys feel about Holochain? Been doing very well lately and seems to be getting back to its ATH.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
LETS GOOO CKB. Had a nice run. This is a seriously good coin. This will have a matic like run, im loading my bags.

This is my main coin. Very bullish.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@JohnCena
I’m heard a lot about Saitama, I got in two weeks ago because my friend who owns a meme coin shilling Twitter told me about. I made a little a profit but do you think it can make a run similar to half of shibas?

Apollo

VIP
I found another tax loophole and will get paid several thousands back again by not having applied for it earlier, lmao.

f*ck, taxes are complex. I have been overpaying for a long time.

Won't get the money until 2022 though :( :damn::mjcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I found another tax loophole and will get paid several thousands back again by not having applied for it earlier, lmao.

f*ck, taxes are complex. I have been overpaying for a long time.

Won't get the money until 2022 though :( :damn::mjcry:

Time for all of us to move to Dubai and pay zero taxes on investments:mjhaps:

Nice gain on Nervos Network bought some yesterday to hold over the weekend.

wow KDA the sky is the limit for this ETH killer $50 EOY/early 2021 target.
If I wasn't a broke bum and had put more money in it back then, I would have made it. :mjkkk:

Ah well hindsight 2020...gonna always keep stacks of cash on hand from now on.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena
I’m heard a lot about Saitama, I got in two weeks ago because my friend who owns a meme coin shilling Twitter told me about. I made a little a profit but do you think it can make a run similar to half of shibas?
honestly with meme coins you never know. Im holding CKB only now. Ethereum bridge coming soon.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nice gain on Nervos Network bought some yesterday to hold over the weekend.

wow KDA the sky is the limit for this ETH killer $50 EOY/early 2021 target.
If I wasn't a broke bum and had put more money in it back then, I would have made it. :mjkkk:

Ah well hindsight 2020...gonna always keep stacks of cash on hand from now on.
CKB gang winning. Wish i loaded more into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending