Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Apollo, my apologies if I keep reiterating these things, but I really hope you can help me get the message out to our somali brothers and sisters, please create a metamask and the depositing and swapping which could lead to the biggest airdrops since Uniswap.

The big 3, Ethereum projects.

Arbitrum

Optimism

ZkSync
- just launched a Dex and airdrop could be iminent

Also do not forget Ergodex.io high potential airdrop if you swap
you only need 1 ERG and get test swap tokens here https://ergofaucet.org/

My last reminder https://wormholebridge.com/#/ this could also be a monster airdrop.

Burn a little eth, pro tip, create several wallets, best of luck.

No guarantee remember please, but be brave!
im waiting for the moonbeam drop

Apollo

VIP
When Gold got an ETF it went parabolic, all that boomer money is gonna bring insane money into crypto

Just thinking out loud.

Retail traders are catching up to whale's shenanigans (retail now has seen the CME futures launch, Coinbase IPO, and El Salvador Law dumps).

So.. whales might not dump it this time (ETF approval).

But who knows, I'd say there is a 25% chance they will dump or mark the top on the ETF approval. If not that, look out for when it is launched. Mind you, just a 25% chance I give it.

Interesting times.

im waiting for the moonbeam drop

If you are considering giving your dots in a crowdloan to be rewarded Glimmer, GLMR from the Moonbeam foundation, please observe the payout ratio, they where very generous with Moonriver kusama crowdloan and gave away almost 30 % of tokens from what I read somewhere, but that might not be the case with Moonbeam Glimmer, the twin token of Moonriver.

You see, Moonriver is what Kusama is to Polkadot.
And Glimmer is what Polkadot is to Kusama.

I think people will punish Acala / Karura for their horrible performance and payout, and lots of people will fomo into Moonbeam crowdloan, but there is no guarantee these indhoyars will be generous with token reward ratio. And be aware of any vesting issue.

You do not want to have your dots locked away for a year, and not receive your Moonbeam glimmer before months or weeks into next bear.

And oh I had access to the pre-sale, the GLMR tokenmics was 1 billion and the price was 0.25 cent per token, keep that in mind as well.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
@kickz

I am now 100% convinced he is in contact with the big whales that control the price and they knew the ETF would be approved through corporate espionage or some shit.

Apollo

VIP
FQMhVT2.jpg

cLJeefh.png

Apollo

VIP
Cardano gonna blow with BTC? Or not

Look at Cardano's market cap. The bigger the market cap the harder it is to pump it. Especially a coin like ADA that is not supported by big money backers like ETH (Wall Street), BNB (Binance) or SOL (Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX, Alameda Hedge Fund).

No big players back ADA, just retail plebs.

Cardano is a bit of a laughing stock in the crypto community by the people in the know.

Cardano gonna blow with BTC? Or not
Max I see Cardano going to is 3 or 4 dollars. Most people that I know that are crypto investing savvy have jump shipped already and move their profits into coins that haven't popped yet. I'd avoid Cardano right now you can easily make more money with other coins.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Max I see Cardano going to is 3 or 4 dollars. Most people that I know that are crypto investing savvy have jump shipped already and move their profits into coins that haven't popped yet. I'd avoid Cardano right now you can easily make more money with other coins.
What do you recommend for this bull run?

Apollo

VIP
What do you recommend for this bull run?

IMO, this is a safe coin (ZEC):

NH0JisJ.png

I can see it reach $900 on an altcoin exit pump like what happened mid-May. It also got some backing by Grayscale LLC.

However, many other alts will outperform it, but this is a safe bet.

PS. It is Jihadi's preferred coin, lmao.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMO, this is a safe coin (ZEC):

NH0JisJ.png

I can see it reach $900 on an altcoin exit pump like what happened mid-May. It also got some backing by Grayscale LLC.

However, many other alts will outperform it, but this is a safe bet.

PS. It is Jihadi's preferred coin, lmao.
I just bought a shit load of NFTs I am praying for the jackpot of 200k NFT pump like Punk kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending