Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Notice how altcoins keep on losing value against BTC.

This is very much a repeat of Q4 2020.

Better to just hold BTC at this point until 75K then rotate back to shitcoins.

Apollo

VIP
What do you guys think of the gaming sector within crypto?

I feel like this will be the next big thing. Like how NFTs came out of nowhere and blew up.

Some shitty coin on this list will likely 1000x, just difficult to tell which one:

Follow this guy on fundemental analysis of the gaming sector in crypto:

Apollo

VIP
Breaking news:

But.. I think it will be better to just buy the parachain winner coins and not participate in the lockup. You will be locked up for 2 years and a bear market might strike in that time.

What do you guys think of the gaming sector within crypto?

I feel like this will be the next big thing. Like how NFTs came out of nowhere and blew up.

Some shitty coin on this list will likely 1000x, just difficult to tell which one:

Follow this guy on fundemental analysis of the gaming sector in crypto:

Ive got a moonbag of vra and slp. Those two are my picks.

Apollo

VIP
Call me a pussy, but I just went back into fiat.

Waiting for BTC to break ATH for re-entry or a solid ETF announcement/confirmation.

If the ETF gets denied, this shit can nuke hard.

n1Q303y.png

OVFmjJ1.jpg

Ze ETF. High probability now.
im in 70% only one missing is waiting for a pullback on ETH to get in around sub 3.5k . I honestly see around 80-100k BTC before the real bear market starts in Jan. Filling up my moon bag on kucoin gems that I believe can 100x during the rally e.g MTV, LSS etc.

Apollo

VIP
im in 70% only one missing is waiting for a pullback on ETH to get in around sub 3.5k . I honestly see around 80-100k BTC before the real bear market starts in Jan. Filling up my moon bag on kucoin gems that I believe can 100x during the rally e.g MTV, LSS etc.

Now I am leaning 90% futures ETF approval.

Before that Tweet I was leaning 50% / 50% and hence the caution.

Would be a dick move if the SEC tweeted that and subsequently denied futures BTC ETFs.

Apollo, my apologies if I keep reiterating these things, but I really hope you can help me get the message out to our somali brothers and sisters, please create a metamask and the depositing and swapping which could lead to the biggest airdrops since Uniswap.

The big 3, Ethereum projects.

Arbitrum

Optimism

ZkSync
- just launched a Dex and airdrop could be iminent

Also do not forget Ergodex.io high potential airdrop if you swap
you only need 1 ERG and get test swap tokens here https://ergofaucet.org/

My last reminder https://wormholebridge.com/#/ this could also be a monster airdrop.

Burn a little eth, pro tip, create several wallets, best of luck.

No guarantee remember please, but be brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.