crying over him again

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Update: I've kept off his social media and desperately fought against any thoughts and feelings for him. Currently in the talking stage with a very nice brother who checks most of my boxes. My wali likes him so far and we had a successful meeting today alhamdulilah. Insha'Allah ta'ala all goes well :)

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
By responding like that, I can make thread explaining all the details to my conclusion. I baited you and you fell for it, I can now fully confirm that your balding at very bad rate, when I first made my post you responded way too fast by saying "care to explain" certainly a non balding individual would of said something else or ignored me. Then with my second respond you took your time probably took your time to answer cause you were too shocked.

By responding like that, I can make thread explaining all the details to my conclusion. I baited you and you fell for it, I can now fully confirm that your balding at very bad rate, when I first made my post you responded way too fast by saying "care to explain" certainly a non balding individual would of said something else or ignored me. Then with my second respond you took your time probably took your time to answer cause you were too shocked.
I thought you were trying to flame me had now choice but to protect myself also I’m a fast typer saaxiib

@Ibrahim hassan audhubillah nigga your obsessed :sheed:

665588FE-C6C4-4B7D-A079-9BBD633AB9C2.jpeg