crying over him again

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
i feel goofy because i only cry maybe once or twice a year. idky i'm tearing up but i feel like someone is strangling my nafs. i feel like ripping my brain out of my head to just make it all stop/ i'm tired of thinking about him. seeing him everywhere. sleeping with him on my mind. waking up and wondering what he's doing under the same sky. letting my feelings overtake me.

my first mistake was checking his gf's social media. yeah i'm a psycho like that. i don't hate or even dislike her just feel tremendously melancholy when i see how much better she is than me in so many ways and all that i'm missing from him. i went through some of their pictures together and see them being everything i want us to be and more. the way he holds her. the trips they go on together. the sunsets they enjoy in each other arms. the way he goes above and beyond to make her feel so loved and so special.

i saw him in person for the first time in almost a year again the other week. I knew it was him from the back of his head and just wanted his attention for even a second but i felt all too ashamed to even try for it. i just watched him walk back and forth then drag off down the strip in his car that i once used to feel so comfortable in too. now i was a stranger looking in, only desperate and yearning.

i will never know him like she does. i will never love someone else like i've loved him. though i've tried so hard i can only pretend to be unfazed. when in reality i'm twofaced and everything but submitting to this endless longing is lying to myself. i love him. i love him a thousand times over. i love him in a way i've never loved anyone else and pretending otherwise feels like forcing a stake through my heart.

i know we can never be together and that i shouldn't be alone but his love is all i desire. i only want to hear his voice. i only want to know his embrace. it hurts that he will never feel the same.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
relax theres 3.9 billion males lef in the world. pick one inshALlah

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
You’re revisiting your past and seeing it through rose tinted glasses. But he is your ex for a reason. Reflect on the reality instead of the rosy image. And honestly, there’s no point tormenting yourself like this for someone whose not even thinking about you. Love yourself enough to want better for yourself.

giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
None of this advice will help cos if you were given the chance you’d run back to him. With time it’ll heal inshallah sis. There’ll be a time when you look back on it and cringe over it trust me, that’s when you know you are over him:mjdontkno:

:heh: a whole year later u crying over a nigga who didn't even marry you?:mjkkk:

Here's your lesson, don't let niggas move on you if they don't wanna marry you. don't waste your time nayaa inkaar intaa kuugu filan.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I can't respond to everything but yeah i was just ranting. The dude is just an old friend I loved but couldn't and can't be with. We haven't spoken in about a year but I still have feelings for him. Idc I just felt emotional at the moment.

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
I can't respond to everything but yeah i was just ranting. The dude is just an old friend I loved but couldn't and can't be with. We haven't spoken in about a year but I still have feelings for him. Idc I just felt emotional at the moment.
now am scared to leave my gf thanks for the whole thread.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
i feel goofy because i only cry maybe once or twice a year. idky i'm tearing up but i feel like someone is strangling my nafs. i feel like ripping my brain out of my head to just make it all stop/ i'm tired of thinking about him. seeing him everywhere. sleeping with him on my mind. waking up and wondering what he's doing under the same sky. letting my feelings overtake me.

my first mistake was checking his gf's social media. yeah i'm a psycho like that. i don't hate or even dislike her just feel tremendously melancholy when i see how much better she is than me in so many ways and all that i'm missing from him. i went through some of their pictures together and see them being everything i want us to be and more. the way he holds her. the trips they go on together. the sunsets they enjoy in each other arms. the way he goes above and beyond to make her feel so loved and so special.

i saw him in person for the first time in almost a year again the other week. I knew it was him from the back of his head and just wanted his attention for even a second but i felt all too ashamed to even try for it. i just watched him walk back and forth then drag off down the strip in his car that i once used to feel so comfortable in too. now i was a stranger looking in, only desperate and yearning.

i will never know him like she does. i will never love someone else like i've loved him. though i've tried so hard i can only pretend to be unfazed. when in reality i'm twofaced and everything but submitting to this endless longing is lying to myself. i love him. i love him a thousand times over. i love him in a way i've never loved anyone else and pretending otherwise feels like forcing a stake through my heart.

i know we can never be together and that i shouldn't be alone but his love is all i desire. i only want to hear his voice. i only want to know his embrace. it hurts that he will never feel the same.
NIGGA SHUT THE f*ck UP
AND HIT MY DM

I WILL MAKE YOU FORGOT THAT LOSER

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU WILL LOVE AGAIN WHO SAID YOU LOVE ONLY ONCE IN LIFE YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE MULTIPLE TIMES

YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT YOU ARE JUST BEING IRRATIONAL LOVE COMES ANS GOES I BEEN MARRIED SIX TIMES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT NUMBER 7 IS THE CHARM

ALWAYS REMEMBER SOMEONE LOVES YOU JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE

Make Duah to Allah to remove him from your heart and mind, soon you will say WHO? when you hear his name.

hey! first lemme correct you, no one better than you. cliche much but wallahi comparing yourself to others is so toxic for you. trust and believe me, you don't know everything that's going on in that relationship. it's probably not all peaches and cream. couples on insta generally fake shit! make them look so good in pictures but behind the scenes .... yikes

so imma tell you something. crying over a man ain't worth your time, energy, and tears OK!
remember that you are enough! if a man leaves you for another person that's on him. lock the door and throw away the key. don't let anyone have access to your heart. your heart is gold sis!

have time for yourself! therapy! find what you like and what you don't! get into a program you like or find a job that you've been dreaming about! then everything else like married will fall into place because you figured out who you are and what you truly love!

sending a virtual hug and sending duas

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
You’re out here head over heels for one guy. A guy who has a gf (No judgement, just pointing it out) and who is not into you.

try to imagine being all over a guy who is
1)single and 2) into you.

It’s possible.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
People have attached feelings, that does take time to heal.

However, catch this. Bad reasons to stay attached only makes things worse.

Let Go! Just remember "God's working."

Trending

Latest posts