crying over him again

None of this advice will help cos if you were given the chance you’d run back to him. With time it’ll heal inshallah sis. There’ll be a time when you look back on it and cringe over it trust me, that’s when you know you are over him:mjdontkno:
I thought it was only me that cringed about my past relationships. Time does truly heal:ohlord:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've never seen a thread this passionate and emotional in sspot. I think you should go talk to him in private, tell him how you really feel despite the 1 year long separation.

Try to get him back one more time else you'll have regrets.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
hey girl.. I need to be around Somalis more often :it0tdo8:
I feel you. I left LSA almost a few weeks ago i think you remember me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God that place made me irritated. Not just the fact they despise somalis, i don’t care about that. But the constant islamophobia made me go crazy. I had to leave. :kodaksmiley:

but anyways, welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay. the only buuq here is the gender wars and mehr threads. Its a calm place here. Stay away from FKD and... be prepared for the occasional shitposts :friendhug:

I feel you. I left LSA almost a few weeks ago i think you remember me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God that place made me irritated. Not just the fact they despise somalis, i don’t care about that. But the constant islamophobia made me go crazy. I had to leave. :kodaksmiley:

but anyways, welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay. the only buuq here is the gender wars and mehr threads. Its a calm place here. Stay away from FKD and... be prepared for the occasional shitposts :friendhug:

Sure I remember you and our chats!
Appreciate the warm welcome and I shall take your advice :it0tdo8:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nayaa you and queen Madow can go dat way:ufdup:
giphy.gif

Because the world teaches us if we love him we would do anything. Let me tell you something that is the biggest lie its a set up for disrespect. Find another fish and move on. You should only be obessed like that when it comes to Allah he loves us more we could ever imagine not for stinky human being. Imagine what you could do with all thT energy?

Trending

Latest posts