cringe poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware that women on average aren't as big on the whole "ethnic pride/loyalty" thing, but i wouldn't call it a universal rule. I've met some really patriotic Somali girls in my life.
Nothing socio-political is in absolutes. Trends have supported the alternative.

TooMacaan

VIP
This is very true. But women have by in large been advocates for mass immigration. There are of course men who date and marry out of their race. There have been numerous studies on this :ohno:. Im not pulling it out of my ass. women have always been the bigger proponents of miscegenation be it directly or indirectly.
Women being advocates for mass immigration has more to do with the evolutionary 'mothering senses' thing, than a reckless/animalistic need to breed with every flavor of man. Also, who is behind the mass immigration agenda? MEN.

Sadly...a lot of women have tendency toward sheeple behavior, and allow themselves to be used as tools in furthering the agenda of powerful men:(. (But still, definitely not "the bigger proponents of miscegenation").

Women being advocates for mass immigration has more to do with the evolutionary 'mothering senses' thing, than a reckless/animalistic need to breed with every flavor of man. Also, who is behind the mass immigration agenda? MEN.

Sadly...a lot of women have tendency toward sheeple behavior, and allow themselves to be used as tools in furthering the agenda of powerful men:(. (But still, definitely not "the bigger proponents of miscegenation").
Most things can be reduced to the evolutionary playing field. lool. In the individualistic sense they are. No one is trying to demonise women in any way. Its their biological imperative to mate with the best men... Cultural marxism has always been pushed by a few powerful men indeed.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most things can be reduced to the evolutionary playing field. lool. In the individualistic sense they are. No one is trying to demonise women in any way. Its their biological imperative to mate with the best men... Cultural marxism has always been pushed by a few powerful men indeed.

Meh, nothing wrong with wanting the best available men. Makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. There's a reason behind why Asian women date out in record numbers, despite Asian men being highly educated and successful. Dating white men comes with a status boost for them.

World

VIP
He is Somali. I have half Somalis in my family who make canjeero and speak fluent Somali because they were raised by their Somali parent.
So being Somali has been reduced to making canjeelo and speaking fluent Somali? Might as well consider all foreigners who fit that criteria as Somali then. If one of your parent isn’t Somali, then you’re mixed/half breed. In Somalia, even if your father is Oromo and your mother is Somali, and you were raised with your Reer Abtis and don’t speak a lick of Somali, you would still be considered a foreigner. And you’re talking about fucking mini-Tyrone bastards.

I’ve got no problems with interracial marriage or marrying foreigners, but I will absolutely not tolerate mini Abu Falafels, Khans, Tyrone’s and Harry’s to claim being Somali.

I think its sad that guys from here are sending that women anonymous messages
If you want to make her a point, do it with your personal twitter account?

Her children are no different than all somali moms who are a single mom
They will raise their children in somali language, make somali food for them so her children are fucking somali, (even though it doesnt get you anywhere but okay)

And okay her children might have nappy hair but so do many somali people too :mjlol:

Qabil is the cancer of somalia and the only people who give a damn about qabil are those somali guys who eat qat the whole damn day :mjlol: just let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.