Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

:gucciwhat:

T7jjl9nt_400x400.jpg

is she somali bantu?

explains a lot

all these bantu sheegatos :jcoleno:

Let her know her kid is not Somali and tell her to keep his gangbanging ass away from our country; we already have enough degenerates to deal with

Reborn
"no option for 'if their culture is somali' :( i have 2 somali parents but i don't always feel comfy thinking of myself as somali."

The self-hate is real :hillarybiz:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes, no. Depends on the what the kid identifies as in the future. At least in my opinion.

Not gonna lie, i feel sorry for these confused kids not knowing what to call themselves, or what group they belong to. If being Somali fulfills them in some way i say let them.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes, no. Depends on the what the kid identifies as in the future. At least in my opinion.

Not gonna lie, i feel sorry for these confused kids not knowing what to call themselves, or what group they belong to. If being Somali fulfills them in some way i say let them.
Probably the only reasonable comment in this thread.
Confusion felt by these mixed-race kids can lead to lots of other problems in the future.
Why, as a community so flawed, are we too arrogant to let someone with 50% Somali DNA call themselves Somali?
What's the issue? If they view themselves as Somali, partake in Somali culture, and identify with other Somalis, what is the problem?
If only it was so easy to just "say" someone isn't Somali. If that was the case, then I'd say the people in Al-Shabab aren't Somali.
But it isn't that simple.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You're only somali if both your parents are ethnically somali. If not then you're not somali. No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts