cringe poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He is Somali. I have half Somalis in my family who make canjeero and speak fluent Somali because they were raised by their Somali parent.
Half Yemenis are not somalis, Half Bantus are not somalis, Half Cadaans are not Somalis. Being Somali is more than just culture

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You're taking this racial purity stuff a little too far sxb :damedamn:
tet.png

Half Yemenis are not somalis, Half Bantus are not somalis, Half Cadaans are not Somalis. Being Somali is more than just culture
These sjws want to be madows so bad they've now adopted the one drop rule.

In the distant future there will be ajnabis with a great-great-great Somali grandparent claiming to be us.:farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Notice its mostly females pushing this garbage ideology down our throats, somali men need to stand up and put them in their place. We cannot allow this mockery to continue. The reason why Somalia remained ethnically homogenous was because our ancestors understood in order to preserve our ethnicity, culture and pride, they must never allow outsiders to influence their way of thinking, but these sjws don't understand that. They want to sabotage everything unique about us and destroy our genetic integrity. Somali SJWs are evil, they must be confronted

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Notice its mostly females pushing this garbage ideology down our throats, somali men need to stand up and put them in their place. We cannot allow this mockery to continue. The reason why Somalia remained ethnically homogenous was because our ancestors understood that in order to preserve our ethnicity, culture and pride was to not allow outsiders to influence our way of thinking, but these sjws don't understand that. They want to sabotage everything unique about somalis and destroy our genetic integrity. Somali SJWs are evil, they must be confronted
sjw s ana waso

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Notice its mostly females pushing this garbage ideology down our throats, somali men need to stand up and put them in their place. We cannot allow this mockery to continue. The reason why Somalia remained ethnically homogenous was because our ancestors understood that in order to preserve our ethnicity, culture and pride was to not allow outsiders to influence our way of thinking, but these sjws don't understand that. They want to sabotage everything unique about somalis and destroy our genetic integrity. Somali SJWs are evil, they must be confronted

Notice how white men have the same complaint about white women. Maybe it's just a female thing to be less tribal.

Notice how white men have the same complaint about white women. Maybe it's just a female thing to be less tribal.
Miscegenation and a lack of ethnic pride tends to be a very female thing. There have been scientific studies on this which support this hypothesis. In the worldview sense miscegenation is not genetically disadvantageous. Women want mates that will provide the best resources to her children. Race mixing however does result in problems regarding identity. Putting the cultural conservatism at risk. Most men historically however regard ethnic purity in a high stature as it would prevent treacherous nature and in fighting.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Miscegenation and a lack of ethnic pride tends to be a very female thing. There have been scientific studies on this which support this hypothesis. In the worldview sense miscegenation is not genetically disadvantageous. Women want mates that will provide the best resources to her children. Race mixing however does result in problems regarding identity. Putting the cultural conservatism at risk. Most men historically however regard ethnic purity in a high stature as it would prevent treacherous nature and in fighting.

TooMacaan

VIP
It takes two to tango:mahubowtf:
If a woman is mating outside of her race, that means the foreign man in question...has also put his tribe women aside- in order to complete this union.

But yeaaa, miscegenation is such a female thing, that men worldwide (with the exception of based Jews) had to create a whole patrilineal lineage structure wherein any offspring of theirs (regardless of the mother's background) will always belong to the male's tribe, right? :ulyin: And don't even get me started on the multi-racial harems and concubines..

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I'm aware that women on average aren't as big on the whole "ethnic pride/loyalty" thing, but i wouldn't call it a universal rule. I've met some really patriotic Somali girls in my life.

why she leave the half somali option out? genetically they're half. even if her kid looks dwayne wade, still half.

why we act like we can choose our ethnicity? fact is fact.

It takes two to tango:mahubowtf:
If a woman is mating outside of her race, that means the foreign man in question...has also put his tribe women aside- in order to complete this union.

But yeaaa, miscegenation is such a female thing, that men worldwide (with the exception of based Jews) had to create a whole patrilineal lineage structure wherein any offspring of theirs (regardless of the mother's background) will always belong to the male's tribe, right? :ulyin: And don't even get me started on the multi-racial harems and concubines..
This is very true. But women have by in large been advocates for mass immigration. There are of course men who date and marry out of their race. There have been numerous studies on this :ohno:. Im not pulling it out of my ass. women have always been the bigger proponents of miscegenation be it directly or indirectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.