CRINGE: Macawis wearing Fobs roaming the streets of Australia.

what do you say ?? Australia Geeljire ban??

• Yes, BUILD THE WALL NOW cuz this is too cringe

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Hell to the canjeelo NO, you geeljirephobia bigot, I STAND WITH GEELJIRES!!

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you wear macawis in public?:gucciwhat:. that's considered pajamas in somali diaspora culture :damn:
i had to pause this every 2 seconds because i have such a small threshold for cringe :tacky::mjcry:
some of you might say i'm a self hater who isn't proud of somali culture or that i have a inferiority complex but i hope some yall understand were i'm coming from :tocry:

:wowsweat::ohlord:
CANIDIMO is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Geeljires entering Australia until our Somali diaspora representatives can figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Donald-Trump-With-Angry-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

trumpoee.gif

...we have no choice.. WEE have no choice...WEE HAAVE NOO CHOOICE :trumpsmirk:

#BanGeeljires

I think its alright. Its a culture day. They look cute. Especially the girl in Mawaiiss :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you wear macawis in public?:gucciwhat:. that's considered pajamas in somali diaspora culture :damn:
i had to pause this every 2 seconds because i have such a small threshold for cringe :tacky::mjcry:
some of you might say i'm a self hater who isn't proud of somali culture or that i have a inferiority complex but i hope some yall understand were i'm coming from :tocry:

:wowsweat::ohlord:
CANIDIMO is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Geeljires entering Australia until our Somali diaspora representatives can figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Donald-Trump-With-Angry-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

trumpoee.gif

...we have no choice.. WEE have no choice...WEE HAAVE NOO CHOOICE :trumpsmirk:

#BanGeeljires

They seemed to like it :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts