crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

this guy is basically Alulaengida but a snapchat version, i’ve had Crime pays on snapchat since the Eid right after Ramadan, he made his first apperance by posting a Xalimo in a bikini (with her face hidden) wallahi it looked real too, like as if she was a prozzy that he was about to smash, you could just tell from her hands, skin etc she was Mali loool he and quoted it i love Somali siil ovbs in English tho, ever since then he keeps humiliating Xalimos and trying his best to cuck Faraxs, every 5 days he snaps something like i love Somali siil, i’m from London i’ve had this danyeer from day 1 he even gets 100k views a day loooool, it’s an obvious agenda but really and truely? wallahi Mali girls brought it all on themselves some of them honestly put these people before their own mandem

No, London is a mixed bag.

Like any other community that resides in the west.

Also, people need to focus on themselves. Why do we have trash men focusing on the actions of women they deem to be trash?

Also, most of the bad rep the Somali community has in the west, especially in the media is due to Somali men. I have no ill intentions btw, as I know many decent London Somali boys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we are both finished dehh, who tf said Somali guys are good and innocent?? loool they are in apartments right now as we speak sippin lean and up to no good with s, we are both finished in London

this guy is basically Alulaengida but a snapchat version, i’ve had Crime pays on snapchat since the Eid right after Ramadan, he made his first apperance by posting a Xalimo in a bikini (with her face hidden) wallahi it looked real too, like as if she was a prozzy that he was about to smash, you could just tell from her hands, skin etc she was Mali loool he and quoted it i love Somali siil ovbs in English tho, ever since then he keeps humiliating Xalimos and trying his best to cuck Faraxs, every 5 days he snaps something like i love Somali siil, i’m from London i’ve had this danyeer from day 1 he even gets 100k views a day loooool, it’s an obvious agenda but really and truely? wallahi Mali girls brought it all on themselves some of them honestly put these people before their own mandem
What’s up with this guy tho? What’s his angle?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
we are both finished dehh, who tf said Somali guys are good and innocent?? loool they are in apartments right now as we speak sippin lean and up to no good with s, we are both finished in London
London Somalis are khasaaro. I live here and I dont know how anyone can defend both the men and women

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
let the Madow guys mess with them and kick them out when their done, they brought it upon thmeselves, not our fault they put these guys ahead of their own mandem
:gaasdrink:we can just sit back and injoy the show

And there are some decent Somali men who are praying salah or just playing football with their mates.

Lets just stop, pointing the finger at each other. And even if we are both as finished as each other, why do the guys here feel the need to only talk about the girls??

Honestly, people just need to live their lives.

What’s up with this guy tho? What’s his angle?
bro he’s genuinely trying to tarnish Somalis repuation, he’s basically trying to say.. how can i put it?? speeding things up, western things. his message is “look ajnabis i get these dudes chicks so easily, why do you lot think they are hard to get???” that’s basically his whole game loool, and uk/London Somalis are extremely loud and embarrasing people on Social media/Twitter they love attention and as mad as it sounds being fetishized and disrespected so it’s basically a match. Again not all of them bro but a lot and like like 89% of it is Xalimos.

bro he’s genuinely trying to tarnish Somalis repuation, he’s basically trying to say.. how can i put it?? speeding things up, western things. his message is “look ajnabis i get these dudes chicks so easily, why do you lot think they are hard to get???” that’s basically his whole game loool, and uk/London Somalis are extremely loud and embarrasing people on Social media/Twitter they love attention and as mad as it sounds being fetishized and disrespected so it’s basically a match. Again not all of them bro but a lot and like like 89% of it is Xalimos.
At the end of the day women want to be fetishized and desired even if it means throwing their self worth outside the window. Somali women are no exception to that. This whole shit doesn’t surprise me sxb.

And there are some decent Somali men who are praying salah or just playing football with their mates.

Lets just stop, pointing the finger at each other. And even if we are both as finished as each other, why do the guys here feel the need to only talk about the girls??

Honestly, people just need to live their lives.
Bro, why are u so offended? WTH! You seem soo suspiciously offended.

Did anyone hear of the story of a guy who used to frequent a Tim Hortons for fadhi ku dirir sessions and it was later discovered that his daughter was having a fling with a single man who was part of the group drinking shah and politicking with? He was known to be a ladies man. The father saw his daughter in the guy's car one day and collapsed. The father immediately disappeared and abandoned his family. No one knows where he is. It's been rumoured he fled to Vancouver but it's not confirmed.

:gucciwhat:

Well worst comes to worst of course! Any Faarax with any dignity will say the same.

You think I can go into Tim Hortons and drink shah with odayaasha after such a humiliation?

"Haa, waa kii Madowka gabadhiis fuulay"
"Ina lilaahi war wuxuu damiir xumaa"
"War adiga dhilaa ku dhalatay maxaa ino sheegi"

:damn::damn:

Atleast with the rapist son my reputation is still safe amongst Somali community

:salute:
:deadrose:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I’ve been following him for awhile as well he’s jokes, wouldn’t say he got agenda.

Trending

Latest posts