crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Discussion in 'General' started by geeljire madaxweyne, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Somalihustler

Somalihustler

Ratings:
    +276
    Sooo...we are stating the truth...you can't act all wild and loose in public and then think people won't judge you

Defend yourselves its your right...but don't get mad about people for stating what they see

2. IstarZ

IstarZ Be a mountain or lean on one

Ratings:
    +1,240
    Lol you think I have beef with you? You’re alright in my book just easily swayed. It’s okay to differ with others as long as you’re true to yourself.

3. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +3,876
    Divorce is a two way street. We can also argue that Somali men also have a hard time as well.

Going on about Somali women being this or that serves no purpose. I'm in every thread in which you fools feel the need to insult us. Unfortunately, sspot men are not very creative with their insults. You are either insulting us for being 'thots' or blaming us for being 'single mothers' oh and i'm also in that thread as well.

Have a good day. Don't ever try me.

4. Yahya

Yahya

Ratings:
    +2,251
    Look up the definition of xaarlimo and learn to differentiate. I bear no ill will against righteous sisters but the fact you are defending the xaarlimo black sheep makes me wonder.

:chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,307
    It's a Saturday so am online, anyways good luck with dinner reservations with Abu Tyrone in his hotel room and I hope you guys have a great time:****aanyolaugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +12,911
    A vast majority does not mean all, stop misquoting me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3 Qumayo whisperer VIP

Ratings:
    +7,864
    @HalimaJ

I don't agree with guys who slander Somali women.. I have female family members in London who I respect
    I'm not easy swayed.. I just don't like to have baseless arguments with people and if my views are wrong I'm not too proud to admit I'm wrong.. Anyway why are we putting each other down? What's wrong with us Somalis :noneck:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. IstarZ

Ratings:
    +1,240
    Immature but it’s to be expected from someone who thinks social media is reality :mjlol:

9. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +3,876
    Classic. Its literally the only comeback they can muster. If you disagree with them, you 'must' be a thot.

You're all one trick ponies, how about you start to be a little bit more creative, prove to us that you have some sort of intelligence?

• Like Like x 2
  10. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +12,911
    Why would Abu Tyrone take her out to dinner when she can bring the meal straight to his bedroom?

:chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +3,876
    And have you seen the vast majority of them fornicating?

Wallahi i can never say that the vast majority of Somali men are fornicators as I have not seen them in the act.

I wonder, do you know the vast majority? From America, the Uk, Sweden ect you name it. You must have a world wide social network filled with women telling you personally about their experiences with men.

12. IstarZ

Ratings:
    +1,240
    You were rollin’ with the same Abu Tyrones you’re dissin’ which is why you had a 1 way ticket back home. Out of the two of us you were more likely serving Abu Tyrone:chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,307
    I forgot she's a Somali girl their cheep and clean :ooh::russ::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  14. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +3,876

Another one!

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  15. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +12,911
    Just look at social media, how they dress and the nakedness, their demeanor too! If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Dave Chapelle explains it perfectly

• Like Like x 1
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  16. Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +7,864
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +12,911
    War wuxuu caqli xumaa, I requested to go on my own accord, I never ever "rolled" with Jareers, I always looked down upon them check my posts in 2015. You can't force a 23 year old on a plane. Dhaqan celis really helped me put things in perspective and I am proud of it. Now go on to your "dinner" reservation

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. IstarZ

Ratings:
    +1,240
    Nobody goes on voluntary dhaqan celis. Neither do ppl who visit back home refer to it as dhaqan celis. Stop lying to yourself. Live your truth. :farmajoyaab:

19. Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +7,864
  20. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +12,911
    Not all of us are self haters like you, some of us love our country and want to go there for a while. I loved it there and planning to go back, something Xalimos like you will never understand too impressed with the degenerate West.

I love Somalia and willing to die for it and I will be living very soon once I am financially secure.

God bless Somalia!

• Like Like x 1
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted