crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Oh look another post!

By the way, posts like this is normal on sspot and I can be here the whole day! And then you wonder why we defend ourselves.

Sooo...we are stating the truth...you can't act all wild and loose in public and then think people won't judge you

Defend yourselves its your right...but don't get mad about people for stating what they see

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I have no beef with you.. Just stop the cheap girl squad cheerleading

Lol you think I have beef with you? You’re alright in my book just easily swayed. It’s okay to differ with others as long as you’re true to yourself.

I gotta admit Somali girls/women are difficult to understand or even handle.. That's why they have it hard time no matter who they marry be it a Somali or a foreigner.. But yeah you're in every single thread where the word has been mentioned..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Divorce is a two way street. We can also argue that Somali men also have a hard time as well.

Going on about Somali women being this or that serves no purpose. I'm in every thread in which you fools feel the need to insult us. Unfortunately, sspot men are not very creative with their insults. You are either insulting us for being 's' or blaming us for being 'single mothers' oh and i'm also in that thread as well.

Have a good day. Don't ever try me.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oh look another post saying all UK girls are hos who aren't worthy of marriage!
Look up the definition of and learn to differentiate. I bear no ill will against righteous sisters but the fact you are defending the black sheep makes me wonder.

:chrisfreshhah:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Don’t worry, I’ll leave you to seethe soon. I have dinner reservations with my family. You stay posted on twitter tho. :hillarybiz:
It's a Saturday so am online, anyways good luck with dinner reservations with Abu Tyrone in his hotel room and I hope you guys have a great time:siilaanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You were keekeeing and defending @TekNiKo who has never hidden the fact that he thinks all Xalimos in the west are s. I don't see you ever berating him, yet you want to come after me for not standing for that nonsense?

That is why i think you're a spineless liar. You've even given him ratings for his posts.

I have more respect for Tekniko who at least is honest about his opinions and where he stands unlike a snake like you who acts miskeen.

Just admit it, you have the same views as him, but you can't stand the fact that I put you idiots in your place.
A vast majority does not mean all, stop misquoting me.

@HalimaJ

I don't agree with guys who slander Somali women.. I have female family members in London who I respect
You were keekeeing and defending @TekNiKo who has never hidden the fact that he thinks all Xalimos in the west are s. I don't see you ever berating him, yet you want to come after me for not standing for that nonsense?

That is why i think you're a spineless liar. You've even given him ratings for his posts.

I have more respect for Tekniko who at least is honest about his opinions and where he stands unlike a snake like you who acts miskeen.

Just admit it, you have the same views as him, but you can't stand the fact that I put you idiots in your place.
Lol you think I have beef with you? You’re alright in my book just easily swayed. It’s okay to differ with others as long as you’re true to yourself.
I'm not easy swayed.. I just don't like to have baseless arguments with people and if my views are wrong I'm not too proud to admit I'm wrong.. Anyway why are we putting each other down? What's wrong with us Somalis :noneck:

IstarZ

It's a Saturday so am online, anyways good luck with dinner reservations with Abu Tyrone in his hotel room and I hope you guys have a great time:siilaanyolaugh:

Immature but it’s to be expected from someone who thinks social media is reality :mjlol:

Classic. Its literally the only comeback they can muster. If you disagree with them, you 'must' be a .

You're all one trick ponies, how about you start to be a little bit more creative, prove to us that you have some sort of intelligence?

TekNiKo

VIP
Why would Abu Tyrone take her out to dinner when she can bring the meal straight to his bedroom?

A vast majority does not mean all, stop misquoting me.

And have you seen the vast majority of them fornicating?

Wallahi i can never say that the vast majority of Somali men are fornicators as I have not seen them in the act.

I wonder, do you know the vast majority? From America, the Uk, Sweden ect you name it. You must have a world wide social network filled with women telling you personally about their experiences with men.

IstarZ

Why would Abu Tyrone take her out to dinner when she can bring the meal straight to his bedroom?

You were rollin’ with the same Abu Tyrones you’re dissin’ which is why you had a 1 way ticket back home. Out of the two of us you were more likely serving Abu Tyrone:chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

VIP
And have you seen the vast majority of them fornicating?

Wallahi i can never say that the vast majority of Somali men are fornicators as I have not seen them in the act.

I wonder, do you know the vast majority? From America, the Uk, Sweden ect you name it. You must have a world wide social network filled with women telling you personally about their experiences with men.
Just look at social media, how they dress and the nakedness, their demeanor too! If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Dave Chapelle explains it perfectly

TekNiKo

VIP
You were rollin’ with the same Abu Tyrones you’re dissin’ which is why you had a 1 way ticket back home. Out of the two of us you were more likely serving Abu Tyrone:chrisfreshhah:
War wuxuu caqli xumaa, I requested to go on my own accord, I never ever "rolled" with Madows, I always looked down upon them check my posts in 2015. You can't force a 23 year old on a plane. Dhaqan celis really helped me put things in perspective and I am proud of it. Now go on to your "dinner" reservation

IstarZ

War wuxuu caqli xumaa, I requested to go on my own accord, I never ever "rolled" with Madows, I always looked down upon them check my posts in 2015. You can't force a 23 year old on a plane. Dhaqan celis really helped me put things in perspective and I am proud of it. Now go on to your "dinner" reservation

Nobody goes on voluntary dhaqan celis. Neither do ppl who visit back home refer to it as dhaqan celis. Stop lying to yourself. Live your truth. :farmajoyaab:

This thread

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Nobody goes on voluntary dhaqan celis. Neither do ppl who visit back home refer to it as dhaqan celis. Stop lying to yourself. Live your truth. :farmajoyaab:
Not all of us are self haters like you, some of us love our country and want to go there for a while. I loved it there and planning to go back, something Xalimos like you will never understand too impressed with the degenerate West.

I love Somalia and willing to die for it and I will be living very soon once I am financially secure.

God bless Somalia!

Trending

Latest posts