crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

If I was to say all Somali guys are XYZ you and your dumb friends will be in the thread throwing insults.

Basically, you seem to think it is okay to insult us but get upset when we defend ourselves.

Look at you now, you can't help but be disrespectful. You're even implying i'm a '', because I simply won't put up with your low IQ stupidity.
There's no us and them you bafoon..
We are all Somalis.. Both female and males.. When I first entered this thread I even doubted the truthfulness of the messages being exposed by the madow.. Then came the cadaan loving Islam hating @VixR and you continued bashing Somali men as criminals and rapist etc.. Look how many pages you have been writing shit :meleshame:

That's a good one. Imma use that on uk xaarlimos since they aren't worth marriage anymore. Just send her to get kfc and shut the door. Hopefully she'll get the message, that her cheap and clean services are no longer required.

:ulyin:

Oh look another post saying all UK girls are hos who aren't worthy of marriage!

Imagine having a kid with a Somali girl in 2019...thats stress...breeding a ...especially if she is a lander...prayers to the idiots who fall for the trap

Oh look another post!

By the way, posts like this is normal on sspot and I can be here the whole day! And then you wonder why we defend ourselves.

No sane guy marries in London. There are alot of brothers who marry from back home. This problem has been broken down well by @Inquisitive_

There are no fathers around. What else would you expect from a dysfunctional home?

I don't know what Sudanese women are like but there temperament is not like Somali women who are combative and masculine. So when they come to gynocentric west, the father has no control over his household. In Somalia, there problems but it is contained and reputation is high stake.

The Prophet pbuh no nation would prosper that has a woman running its affairs. This is both Muslim and Non-Muslim nations. Even a Gaal nation will crash and burn if run by a woman.

90% of Somali families in the diaspora are run by women.

Why is that? Do you think we are all hos?

You see this disrespectful shit? Its equivalent to me saying no sane Xalimo should marry a London Faraax because they are all XYZ.

Real talk. And this goes out to both males and females.. We should stop dividing ourselves into groups and slandering each other.. It doesn't look good on any of us..
If you're truly a Somali and care for your people stop it here.
Peace I'm out :salute:

Disgusting , she only realized hes Madow after being kicked out? Cot damn, the state pf Somali Western girls, pathetic! Let them keep getting humiliated, I am lovin it:drakekidding:

Oh look! Another!

@Abdisamad3 you're a disingenuous arsehole, my first post on this thread was about replying to these guys. I hardly ever and ever insult all Somali guys unprovoked. I made that clear that there are good and bad men in every community.

Saying all Somali girls are like this or that is dumb.

Saying all Somali guys are like this or that is equally dumb.

Talk to your 'friends' and not me. Also don't ever try me as I will drag you to the gutter.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why is that? Do you think we are all hos?

You see this disrespectful shit? Its equivalent to me saying no sane Xalimo should marry a London Faraax because they are all XYZ.
I wouldnt blame you, Im not defending hoodrat Somali men rampaging in London. Ive stated that on numerous occasions. London Somalis are lost in general, only a few good ones

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A dhaqan celis reject, an ethiopian fantasist and a spineless faraax talking smack...:mjlol:
Alhamdillilah, I was sent back for dhaqan celis I learned my beautiful culture, gained a beautiful family and learned to love my country. Stay mad huuno!

Oh look! Another!

@Abdisamad3 you're a disingenuous arsehole, my first post on this thread was about replying to these guys. I hardly ever and ever insult all Somali guys unprovoked. I made that clear that there are good and bad men in every community.

Saying all Somali girls are like this or that is dumb.

Saying all Somali guys are like this or that is equally dumb.

Talk to your 'friends' and not me. Also don't ever try me as I will drag you to the gutter.

I gotta admit Somali girls/women are difficult to understand or even handle.. That's why they have it hard time no matter who they marry be it a Somali or a foreigner.. But yeah you're in every single thread where the word has been mentioned..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you even know that guys a Somali. And how do you know all somali guys on the forum agree with him?
You should cool down a bit walahi :gucciwhat:

You were keekeeing and defending @TekNiKo who has never hidden the fact that he thinks all Xalimos in the west are s. I don't see you ever berating him, yet you want to come after me for not standing for that nonsense?

That is why i think you're a spineless liar. You've even given him ratings for his posts.

I have more respect for Tekniko who at least is honest about his opinions and where he stands unlike a snake like you who acts miskeen.

Just admit it, you have the same views as him, but you can't stand the fact that I put you idiots in your place.