crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Muji

VIP
Keep dreaming. Somali women won't be s and sleep around when they want to. They will preserve their virginity for marriage when they marry Somali men. It's not only a Somali cultural thing but a Muslim cultural thing.

Incels do not exist, btw since Somali parents always tell their sons I have found a woman for you and they decline because they are too young or busy with college and university so they end up finding the right woman by themselves. Inceldom is mainly a white community problem.

Somalis will assimilate to their host countries just like the many communities before them. Too bad for you.

Why do Madows in UK keep somalis in their mouth?:westbrookwtf: @Knowles @Jaydaan
Nigga just had to mention she’s Somali :childplease:

because deep down they know Somalis look at them. A broke Somali straight from Somalia look down at a rich Madow lol. He has no reason to but he does. And they know it too. Just look at her diss she called him Madow and danyeer after having sex with him. Somalis has same view of Madows like white does. They can be friends with them and even sleep with them, but they still don’t respect them. Ask @Knowles abd the language she uses on her exes. I was shocked when she told me all of them and the different animal names she had for them

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She can call him Madow, monkey or whatever, he already owned and banging her. Sending her to McDonalds and then refusing her to to pass the security was a masterpiece... This fella is truely something else.
But black Kangz get a pass in treating females like trash. Fools! who do you think taught me to be a playa. Know your worth kangz and only use these s who curse their abo for Mcdonalds or subway.

Take notes fellas. Kangz have been keeping AA women in check since the 90's. They are aggressive and masculine and need a strong man to keep them in check. Then they wonder why african men go after feminine ling ling and becky.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I agree with you. She must be 17. Not sure why anyone would be buying burgers for a criminal to get closer to their money. But it’s her life she can do whatever she wants.

The guy (CP) is in his 30s so I doubt it’s a young girl but if it was then that’s fucked up

because deep down they know Somalis look at them. A broke Somali straight from Somalia look down at a rich Madow lol. He has no reason to but he does. And they know it too. Just look at her diss she called him Madow and danyeer after having sex with him. Somalis has same view of Madows like white does. They can be friends with them and even sleep with them, but they still don’t respect them. Ask @Knowles abd the language she uses on her exes. I was shocked when she told me all of them and the different animal names she had for them
You guys need to start putting them in body bags in mass numbers. :mjdontkno:

I cannot imagine Madows in Minneapolis talking shit they way London Madows do.

We kill each other because Madows don’t beef or look our way. I’m thinking Toronto is same way :ehh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Stop it. The man sent her to mcd to buy him foood after he fvcked her and she agreed looool. Like how low must a woman be to agree to that like some errand boy
But she''ll complain if a good muslim man wants her to stay home and cook for him.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
why is it always london malis that are the worst somalis :damn:

the somalis there are unbelievable and are also fucking fucked up

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look at all these American's acting like they don't have lady and the convict in their land:hova:

@Gibiin-Udug if you can't handle this L for Somali women don't send it my way

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They kicked out the fathers and you have a trash ass generation with daddy issues.

:gucciwhat:

it’s something in the air there. Even when I’m there my standards as human being drops. Only when I go back I feel shame and ask myself wtf was I thinking. Imagine being there are your life

Look at all these American's acting like they don't have lady and the convict in their land:hova:

@Gibiin-Udug if you can't handle this L for Somali women don't send it my way
We have a lot of trash in the states. The difference between us is we keep our shit to ourselves. You guys are unbearably loud on social media and surrounded by people that don’t like you and that talk shxt about you miskeens all the time.

Trending