crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Muji

VIP
Looool trying to turn it around I see. It’s not even the ting that’s bad here, it’s how emotional you she got thinking she was special. Take your Ls in science. I swear I had a London Somali do the same, saying I don’t know who I’m fecking with and I’m done. 18 months later nothing. Her mum took her to Africa to find a man as she was done here. Little does she know that farax is after her passport

I agree with you. She must be 17. Not sure why anyone would be buying burgers for a criminal to get closer to their money. But it’s her life she can do whatever she wants.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No harm in ting around when we all have a farax to pick up the pieces.

Every xalimo has a farax on standby as an insurance policy if things don’t go right with Mr Indooyaare or Mr Tyrone; I wonder who you’re that person for...
Somali men only marry virgin women and if you're not a virgin. They only use you for their satisfaction and dash you.

besides crime pays used her for a one night stand like the useless she is

Muji

VIP
Somali men only marry virgin women and if you're not a virgin. They only use you for their satisfaction and dash you.

besides crime pays used her for a one night stand like the useless she is

Calm down sis

Stop saying used. You see sex as a commodity which makes women akin to cows. Have you ever thought to yourself that some woman are attracted to Madow men and enjoying having sex? If you came to that resolution your blood pressure would go down.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Calm down sis

Stop saying used. You see sex as a commodity which makes women akin to cows. Have you ever thought to yourself that some woman are attracted to Madow men and enjoying having sex? If you came to that resolution your blood pressure would go down.
ok if that was true then why did the get so mad and started calling him all kinds of names from Madow to wacal and started crying outside the hotel room besides she didnt even get paid for the job she did.

Muji

VIP
ok if that was true then why did the get so mad and started calling him all kinds of names from Madow to wacal and started crying outside the hotel room besides she didnt even get paid for the job she did.

I don’t know maybe she enjoyed the sex? Maybe she wanted a relationship? Go ask her...

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don’t know maybe she enjoyed the sex? Maybe she wanted a relationship? Go ask her...
well she seemed realy upset and mad about it all

also it's not me who sees sex as a commodity thing. It's the Somali women that allow themselves to be used and dashed by madows like cows. She showed no dignity.

You should be mad at them for allowing themselves to be trashed. They are used goods. Now no Somali man will go about marrying her because Somali men are men with values, self-respect, dignity and pride. You can never break that

She can call him Madow, monkey or whatever, he already owned and banging her. Sending her to McDonalds and then refusing her to to pass the security was a masterpiece... This fella is truely something else.

Some one need to stop breeding these dark halimos.

Dark halimos have always existed and will exist until the end of times. But you’re the one who compared dark skinned people to animals in another thread. Funny how being anonymous on a forum can bring out the worst in some people. Mentally colonized. Like inquisitive said. I agree with him for once.

Muji

VIP

also it's not me who sees sex as a commodity thing. It's the Somali women that allow themselves to be used and dashed by madows like cows. She showed no dignity.

You should be mad at them for allowing themselves to be trashed. They are used goods. Now no Somali man will go about marrying her because Somali men are men with values, self-respect, dignity and pride. You can never break that

Lol he says he doesn’t see women as a commodity as he compares her to used goods.

Honestly attitudes are changing, next generation virgin incels and mehers will be excluded to the fringes of society. Enjoy it while it lasts or go back to Somalia

Dark halimos have always existed and will exist until the end of times. But you’re the one who compared dark skinned people to animals in another thread. Funny how being anonymous on a forum can bring out the worst in some people. Mentally colonized. Like inquisitive said. I agree with him for once.
It is a preference.nothing is more annoying then a dark halimo who thinks she the deal.

I dont think knowles is any different from the one we are discussing here.
Birds of the same flock

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol he says he doesn’t see women as a commodity as he compares her to used goods.

Honestly attitudes are changing, next generation virgin incels and mehers will be excluded to the fringes of society. Enjoy it while it lasts or go back to Somalia
Keep dreaming. Somali women won't be s and sleep around when they want to. They will preserve their virginity for marriage when they marry Somali men. It's not only a Somali cultural thing but a Muslim cultural thing.

Incels do not exist, btw since Somali parents always tell their sons I have found a woman for you and they decline because they are too young or busy with college and university so they end up finding the right woman by themselves. Inceldom is mainly a white community problem.

Trending

Latest posts