crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

Literally. We have indonesian if you like asian, turkish and syrian of you like and hispanic latinas converting. You can pick habesha and eritrean if you want a hassle free life or a good xalimo from back home.

Why on earth pay any mehr for these s?
So true imagine marrying a religious practicing syrian muslimah and having beatiful daughters that can easily fetch 70k mehr cuz of high demand in the market instead of cheap half apple hoes we are cursed with.
I never looked back after marrying yemeni.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So true imagine marrying a religious practicing syrian muslimah and having beatiful daughters that can easily fetch 70k mehr cuz of high demand in the market instead of cheap half apple hoes we are cursed with.
Nah i want strong healthy sons. I can't have my kids sharing the label these hoes are destroying. Xalimo reputation is in the gutters.

I need to start a new clan and dissociate from these L's.

:faysalwtf:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ELDO-geW4AA2TfV

"Danyeer Foosha Xun" :mjlol:

Obviously a is a and will be treated as one. But it confirms something I always see with Somalis who deal with Madow boys or girls. Soon as they beef they will call them Madow and monkeys. Somalis are all the same

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Agreed. We somali men have to work hard to fix this race. No more self haters or useless daughters that leave the deen and family for reverts. We need to train our sons and daughters to be strong and god willing raise them out of the west.

May these s be the last to hold the noble lineage.

Agreed. We somali men have to work hard to fix this race. No more self haters or useless daughters that leave the deen and family for reverts. We need to train our sons and daughters to be strong and god willing raise them out of the west.

May these s be the last to hold the noble lineage.
Some one need to stop breeding these dark halimos.

Tukraq

VIP
Obviously a is a and will be treated as one. But it confirms something I always see with Somalis who deal with Madow boys or girls. Soon as they beef they will call them Madow and monkeys. Somalis are all the same
Nah I deal with AA s and don’t call em Madow lol

Tukraq

VIP
If a Mali girl is from the UK go have fun but I’m not getting the mehr talks here, who in there right mind would wife a female from there lol

Muji

VIP
Xalimos taking daily Ls lool. It’s sad how far they have fallen

No harm in ting around when we all have a farax to pick up the pieces.

Every xalimo has a farax on standby as an insurance policy if things don’t go right with Mr Indooyaare or Mr Tyrone; I wonder who you’re that person for...

Tukraq

VIP

Every xalimo has a farax on standby as an insurance policy if things don’t go right with Mr Indooyaare or Mr Tyrone; I wonder who you’re that person for...
I doubt this, are people actually marrying UK females? Even after there reputation:susp: couldn’t be me

Looool trying to turn it around I see. It’s not even the ting that’s bad here, it’s how emotional you she got thinking she was special. Take your Ls in science. I swear I had a London Somali do the same, saying I don’t know who I’m fecking with and I’m done. 18 months later nothing. Her mum took her to Africa to find a man as she was done here. Little does she know that farax is after her passport

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Nah, s attract other s

Trending