Creative types

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Got the "Artist" agree with most of the points tbh especially being engrossed in projects. But some of the others points ain't me period lol

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That shit what you just said is extremely racist. It is like those African-Americans who bully nerdy/bookish AAs for ''acting white'', even though it is not a white thing. You are reinforcing that highbrow things are only for white people. Not good..
It was a joke my g relax before you burst a blood vessel :whoa:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
:obama::obama::obama:
10.PNG

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Result: Dreamer. I actually agree. Im an introvert and live in my own world. “The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.“
1588631724311.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I wouldn't say I'm a Dreamer, I always shit the bed in art class and my work was unoriginal af
:dead:

1588632134283.png

The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings.

You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination—the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.

You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “magical realist” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.

Your greatest gift is your depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows you to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. Your greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let your mind roam free, DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practicing mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.

Seek out opportunities to collaborate with INNOVATOR types, who combine your lofty idealism with a focus on pragmatic solutions. The grounding energy of the INNOVATOR can inspire you to apply your imagination to real-world change.
:heh:

Trending