Creatine and hair loss

fin is a hit or miss, some ppl might experience dick problems and libido. others are perfectly fine. try it and see if you get any sides
The only reason Im scared to jump on the fin. Ive already got mental health issues I cant be risking jumping on fin and killing my dick and brain.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
Creatine is great for the gym. The whole cause of baldness was a study done on small sample size and now people who haven't got a clue how studies work have run with it. Watch this video that explains it better than I can.

So basically creatine does not directly cause baldness but it increases DHT levels and DHT is what causes baldness. High levels of DHT can cause baldness if ones hair follicles are sensitive towards DHT which is largely determined by genetics. So by saying creatine causes baldness is not wrong in my opinion, it does this indirectly?

So basically creatine does not directly cause baldness but it increases DHT levels and DHT is what causes baldness or better put high levels of DHT can cause baldness if ones hair follicles are sensitive towards DHT which is largely determined by genetics
It increases DHT within normal basic pyshiological range, if you prone to baldness anyways it doesnt make a difference whether you take Creatine or not

Creatine not a drug lol, its something normal found in meats etc., we all consume it everyday

Finasteride should be the last resort, not the go-to.

In the present study, finasteride is seen to have caused DNA damage and menstrual bleeding in women who used finasteride (5 mg/day) as compared with women who did not use it. The enzyme 5-Ξ± reductase is produced in many male and female tissues like the reproductive tract, testes and ovaries.

Also, some other studies considered SAA gene as stress protein marker for DNA damage and cancer, which also support our findings on the DNA damage. Furthermore, Alkahtane et al. were recently found that finasteride administration to female mice has adverse effects within both the short and the long periods in female mice associated with apoptosis induction. Tu and Zini also reported that low-dose finasteride may exert a harmful influence on sperm DNA integrity and sperm DNA injure in men, resulting in increased pregnancy losses.

If your bro has it you may have it too.
Go get finasteride from your doctor. this will prevent DHT from destroying your hair follicles.
na i wouldnt recommend that, just get a derma roller and rosemary oil. That should be enough to maintain healthy hair aswell as regrew lost hair.

The only reason Im scared to jump on the fin. Ive already got mental health issues I cant be risking jumping on fin and killing my dick and brain.
You need Ruqya bro and just live in the mountains of Somalia. Fitna is too much these days anyways

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’ve been taking creatine lately 3grams per day and I’ve read some threads on different sites that creatine may contribute to hair loss and I’m wondering if any of you guys on here have tried creatine and experienced some side effects? I think creatine is very good and it helps me with the gym but if there is a chance of losing hair i may ditch it.
It’s fake, people say it causes hair loss but a study has never shown it causing hair loss, think it’s just a rumour

Latest posts