Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Jeesto walal is the 21st century you don't need to be scared of being homosexual. Why did you even entertain the thought of adding a gay man on snapchat even for trolling purposes?

We believe @Amira unless you provide us receipts. :sass2:

@Amira Where are the screenshots? We're still waiting for them:russsmug::sass1:

Just love who you are. Wallahi nothing is wrong with being gay. The reason why I haven't provided receipts yet is because I felt bad about outting you like that. I had no intention of even doing this, I just wanted to tell Fardowsa that we have something going on between us, and then she exposed you with this thread.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just love who you are. Wallahi nothing is wrong with being gay. The reason why I haven't provided receipts yet is because I felt bad about outting you like that. I had no intention of even doing this, I just wanted to tell Fardowsa that we have something going on between us, and then she exposed you with this thread.
You already outted him saying you got receipts so why not post em or stop talking no believes you. Clearly you need check up on your mental health or you are a troll which no one should bother taking seriously. Post receipts or just shut up you liar.

Reign

VIP
You already outted him saying you got receipts so why not post em or stop talking no believes you. Clearly you need check up on your mental health or you are a troll which no one should bother taking seriously. Post receipts or just shut up you liar.
Were you also in his luq? :ohdamn::ohdamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Were you also in his luq? :ohdamn::ohdamn:
Really reign
giphy.gif

Reign

VIP
Don't say wallahi, being gay is haram. :faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This dude left a post on my profile page and that alone left me disgusted, let along respond

This Jeesto dude is definitely suspect haday sheekaada Snapchat gaartay :hova:

Jeesto

VIP
:drakekidding:Sxb stop coming up with excuses and post the reciepts you claim to have.
Oh let me guess, it cuz you don't have any:mjlol:

@Jeesto I have come to a definitive conclusion on the contents of ur faith. U r most likely a gaal but I do not diagnose u with khanisnimo. U have shown strong attraction to women and at times been susceptible to xabashi women bootyclapping. if u want a cure I can find one. As for ur @Amira issue I suggest the posting of all receipts.

The mods should allow an hour of purge/qarxis with no repercussions for those who participate.
it's the only way to know who's lying and who isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending