Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
he doesn't have any

He deleted a bunch of posts that leads me to believe he does, but he's conflicted because he likes @Jeesto and doesn't want to completely out him. Jeesto is forcing his hand by embarrassing him and making him seem like a stalker.

He deleted a bunch of posts that leads me to believe he does, but he's conflicted because he likes @Jeesto and doesn't want to completely out him. Jeesto is forcing his hand by embarrassing him and making him seem like a stalker.

Eh wot.

I thought endriam was just someones troll account.

Lmao

Jeesto

VIP
So if i was gay and afraid to get outed, why would i reply to the messages he left on my profile, have a full blown chat with him and leave them there for weeks for everyone to see?:umwhat:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So if i was gay and afraid to get outed, why would i reply to the messages he left on my profile, have a full blown chat with him and leave them there for weeks for everyone to see?:umwhat:

We're not interested in your public discussions.:sass1:

Jeesto

VIP
Jeesto is 100% gay. Wallahi he PM'd me dick pics, but I obviously can't show them on here.
Are you really that desperate???
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif
"but I obviously can't show them on here" Post the screenshots sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.