Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
4mSA6KU_d.jpg

:susp:

TooMacaan

VIP
Looool, people are getting exposed out here!:chrisfreshhah:

Edit: We should give him the benefit of the doubt though (innocent until proven guilty after all).
If Amira wants to provide receipts however...:feedme::lolbron:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
I was going to slide into your DMs, when you said you were habesha cause you know the simple xisaab:

Habesha = PAHG :ahh:
Wow, I see how it is. :kodaksmiley:Disregarding your own women so you can fetishize some ajnabis, based on their ethnicity rather than character at that. :wow1:It's cool though, I don't want to be a second choice anyways:vncu2n5:. And not all Xabashi girls are thick, most are on the skinny side actually.:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel like if you're going to come up with a new nick and pretend to be someone else just change the sexuality, the writing style and stop begging guys on this site to be Khaniis. You've to be the bottom of the barrel to get brave on the internet about your sexuality but attend the masjid and pretend to fast in real life. Live your truth. Ruining the content of the site because of your oppressed sexuality.

Gambar

VIP
I feel like if you're going to come up with a new nick and pretend to be someone else just change the sexuality, the writing style and stop begging guys on this site to be Khaniis. You've to be the bottom of the barrel to get brave on the internet about your sexuality but attend the masjid and pretend to fast in real life. Live your truth. Ruining the content of the site because of your oppressed sexuality.
Whoever this person is needs to stop. Khaniis khaniis dhalay nacala abuug. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts