Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi dheh??
giphy.gif
Is this true:susp:
Can you DM me abaayo once you get access to your DM? I need to tell you something
Okay

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was it really "a cover" like you suggest? How can we ever know...?:notsureif: :notsureif:Maybe that's your cop out...:patrice:

And why do you have a whole snapchat account dedicated to catfishing people in the first place?? :what1: Do you catfish gay/bi/curious men with that account or women??:what::wtf:

Jeesto

VIP
Was it really "a cover" like you suggest? How can we ever know...?:notsureif: :notsureif:Maybe that's your cop out...:patrice:

And why do you have a whole snapchat account dedicated to catfishing people in the first place?? :what1: Do you catfish gay/bi/curious men with that account or women??:what::wtf:
Looool nah sis i'm not into that kind of shit. It's just nasty:idontlike: As for the Snap, my friend and i made it to mess with our friends but we expanded the bussiness and started messing with all the known hoes in our city. Meesha siilbaa ka buuxa:whew: Endriam or whatever his name is was only guy apart from my friends in that Snapchat.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Do you really wanna know that? :damedamn:

Waar niyaw this mf dragged hy name with his constant claims, we've got a clean record on SS, no atheists, no laga roneyaal. I knew he was a sheegato, just wanted to confirm.

Reer burco don't swing that way, it's great you've cleared your name sxb :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending