Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I see how it is. :kodaksmiley:Disregarding your own women so you can fetishize some ajnabis, based on their ethnicity rather than character at that. :wow1:It's cool though, I don't want to be a second choice anyways:vncu2n5:. And not all Xabashi girls are thick, most are on the skinny side actually.:dabcasar:

I'm going to slide into your DMs after Ramadan inshallah abayo macaan.

I prefer and love Somali women over Xabashi raw-meat eaters :susp:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's Ramadan :ohno: I'm not part of this fitna.

But you're not lying.

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I feel like if you're going to come up with a new nick and pretend to be someone else just change the sexuality, the writing style and stop begging guys on this site to be Khaniis. You've to be the bottom of the barrel to get brave on the internet about your sexuality but attend the masjid and pretend to fast in real life. Live your truth. Ruining the content of the site because of your oppressed sexuality.

He's not Muslim abaayo, he's an actually habashi. I've also seen another gay habashi online who's obsessed with Somalis.

These gay habashi are extremely numerous but I've never met one in real life. :yloezpe: Kinda like Somali atheists.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I feel like if you're going to come up with a new nick and pretend to be someone else just change the sexuality, the writing style and stop begging guys on this site to be Khaniis. You've to be the bottom of the barrel to get brave on the internet about your sexuality but attend the masjid and pretend to fast in real life. Live your truth. Ruining the content of the site because of your oppressed sexuality.
word, stop venting on this site and go to some gay xabashi dating joint nacalaa

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: get out of here you fag you remind me of a YouTube comment I read about a guy that made his gay friend f*ck him just to see if he is gay :susp:
:damn::damn:. it was a dare kkk. I'm not attracted to dudes :manny:. i don't care if you think I'm a or not. its super gay to let a dude f*ck you though. no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending