Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sxb your on the list:damn::damn::damn::damn:
:ooh:

Lol ur research is off kkk.
Dig hard enough u will see I only had one other account and it was last summer. Lot of people guessed my former nick:manny:

Out of curiosity who do you think I am?

Cumar

VIP
@draco I don't speak in subliminals. Spit it out. You made an accusation so don't try chickening out now.

Yes, because being friendly with Darood users on the forums means Im Darood.
Your the most sane isaaq i have met in somnet and sspot.

Every other isaaqs have the same mentality of insulting every non isaaqs, waliba sida naagaha ayey u caytamaan.

That waraabe account being the worse.

Cumar

VIP
Your the most sane isaaq i have met in somnet and sspot.

Every other isaaqs have the same mentality of insulting every non isaaqs, waliba sida naagaha ayey u caytamaan.

That waraabe account being the worse.

Most of the Isaaq kids on here have huge chip on their shoulders. Isaaq aren't like this in real life I assure you. They gave us a bad name online and are way too emotional.

Are you a member of the Afran Qallo clan? Your knowledge of them makes me think so but you could just be a regular Somali who read up on them. You see I'm not sure how much to take of your statements with a grain of salt.

Yes I’m Noole - Dagga aq from. I know more about the Dagga and Ala then I do with Oborra and Babille. We live in the Kombulcha area, Harar and Dire Dhawa.

Yes I’m Noole - Dagga aq from. I know more about the Dagga and Ala then I do with Oborra and Babille. We live in the Kombulcha area, Harar and Dire Dhawa.

So could explain how Afran Qallo came to be? Is every sub-clan under it formerly another group brought into the tribe through absorption?

Any luck with finding the info

Status
Not open for further replies.