Crazy IS executes a man by having a tank roll over him (SAFE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiananmen-square1.jpg

S

Shamis

I remember the first and only terrorist video I watched. It was a Jewish reporter who was decapitated by al qaida in Iraq over ten years ago. I can't believe that it actually got worse in that time. War on terror my arse. Obviously guns aren't the answer when they'll just steal your equipment and use it to make more snuff. These videos are the reason why young men are headed out there - it was actually banned by their clergy but I guess the fighters don't want to fix what's not broken and just defied orders so they don't get lonely in Mad Maxville.

S

Shamis

I did an ISIS execution web search. ISIS went into my nightmares and made one come true. They made a guy dig his own grave and then they shot him. I get the distinct feeling that the victims are actually former IS who they took a disliking to. No way are they capturing soldiers and spies at this rate.

The world took down Nazi Germany but can't defeat 30K Arab and Arab wanabes? I don't like conspiracies but one can't help but question the sincerity of the western world's attempts to "destroy and degrade" isis.

If history is right then those cockroaches' days are indeed numbered, ka nax ama ku farax!
Care to cite a historical example when such a group was effectively defeated? For instance, al-Shabaab has existed for a decade, was "defeated" a number of times, but continues to exist, and may mutate to a deadlier group like ISIS. ISIS itself was formerly the Islamic State of Iraq, which according to USA was effectively "defeated." It has now affiliates in Egypt, Yemen, Nigeria, Morocco, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and many other countries. Over the years, many somnet posters have been predicting the end of al-Shabaab, but they were proven to be wrong.
Are you a supporter of IS? Yes or no.

Thank you
USA, Canada, Europe and many countries support IS. I'm talking about their governments. Do you dispute that?

Care to cite a historical example when such a group was effectively defeated? For instance, al-Shabaab has existed for a decade, was "defeated" a number of times, but continues to exist, and may mutate to a deadlier group like ISIS. ISIS itself was formerly the Islamic State of Iraq, which according to USA was effectively "defeated." It has now affiliates in Egypt, Yemen, Nigeria, Morocco, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and many other countries. Over the years, many somnet posters have been predicting the end of al-Shabaab, but they were proven to be wrong.
USA, Canada, Europe and many countries support IS. I'm talking about their governments. Do you dispute that?

Arabman, if you mean 'effectively defeating' by defeating the ideology of terrorism and fanaticism then no one can defeat that as long as people who believe in such ideology exist. But what can be weakened and defeated is their military power and effectiveness. Your beloved Al-Qaeda, as well as Taliban and other similar groups are not as powerful, structured and effective as they were just a decade ago. They got weakened so badly that they have been fractured and turned into many tiny groups. Some of the ones that are killing one another off in Syria and Iraq were all under Osama not more than 10 years ago. Today they're one another's worst enemies. If you don't call that defeat then I don't know what is.

Also, the US and Russia (as well as the shitty Saudi Arabia, and probably Iran) are coming closer to work together to obliterate and demolish ISIS in Syria so get your tissue ready, buddy, coz your mates will get their asses handed to them sooner than later.

Your beloved Al-Qaeda, as well as Taliban and other similar groups are not as powerful, structured and effective as they were just a decade ago. They got weakened so badly that they have been fractured and turned into many tiny groups. Some of the ones that are killing one another off in Syria and Iraq were all under Osama not more than 10 years ago. Today they're one another's worst enemies. If you don't call that defeat then I don't know what is.
Quite the contrary. Al-Qaeda with its affiliates (i.e. Nusra) are deadlier x-folds than at anytime during its existence. The Taliban have gained extensive warfare experience and are battle hardened than at anytime during its existence. They can now survive with minimal losses no matter what firepower the West can bring to the battlefield. And if they can develop technology that can neutralize or minimize Western airpower (the only advantage the West has), they are gonna win easily. The recent Kunduz episode attests to that.

Also, the US and Russia (as well as the shitty Saudi Arabia, and probably Iran) are coming closer to work together to obliterate and demolish ISIS in Syria so get your tissue ready, buddy, coz your mates will get their asses handed to them sooner than later.
But, don't you subscribe to the notion that the US, Saudi Arabia and other countries aid and arm ISIS? And isn't Russia only bombing non-ISIS rebels?
I asked a Yes or No question CIARABMAN
Yes, the CIA supports ISIS.

Last edited:
Dream on, if that makes you sleep better at night.

I don't know what aids and arms ISIS and I don't care, but I can see that they are the biggest enemies of other Muslims, more than they are anyone else's.

PS: Why did you ignore AJ's question by the way? :kanyehmm:

I think he's ignoring it because he knows the authorities are watching him.

But I also suspect he is an intelligence informant. He could have snitched on that Somali forum guy who was charged with terrorism offenses and his citizenship stripped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts