Crazy IS executes a man by having a tank roll over him (SAFE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I think he's ignoring it because he knows the authorities are watching him.

But I also suspect he is an intelligence informant. He could have snitched on that Somali forum guy who was charged with terrorism offenses and his citizenship stripped[/QUOTE]

Lol what happened?

I was told a guy called "Unclebin" was the guy who tried to take a straight flight trip to Egypt to eventually join AlShabab.

He was jailed after being convicted of terrorism charges and has had his citizenship revoked.

No. From Canada

pjt-mohamedhersi-5.jpg

S

Shamis

What's his name? I need to do some detective work. What's the forum?

S

Shamis

The same forum you're all from. There is another one so I was just checking.

S

Shamis

He got 10 years and not the maximum jail term because he watched and did drugs? Canada oh Canada lol

S

Shamis

Yes he was jailed for terrorism but he only got 10 years and he's eligible for parole after just 5. Here's why his sentence was so lenient:

"His lawyer said Hersi had no prior criminal record and was a “mainstream Muslim in his ideology” who did not subscribe to extremist beliefs. He used drugs and browsed ography on the Internet, he said. “These are not the kinds of activities that one would expect from an extremist Muslim.”

A sentence in the lower range was appropriate for that reason,"

This is possibly CIArabman

But while he spoke about “snitches” and the importance of not attracting attention, he told his friend that if you were smart about it and God was on your side, you could stay two steps ahead of the police and security agencies.

“You shouldn’t fear them,” he said to his friend. “They’re stupid as a rock, you know? They don’t know too much. They’re not very intelligent themselves, you know? When you think about it they are very stupid, you know?”

As it turned out, the “friend” he confided all this to was an undercover Toronto police officer and their conversations were being recorded with the authorization of the courts. A month after his burst of bravado, he was arrested.

S

Shamis

That's not a police set up, he was clearly being a groomer. He's lucky he only got 10 years. Is Cairo en route to Somalia? How does that work? I think he was headed for the middle east.

S

Shamis

"The investigation began by chance. In September 2010, a Toronto drycleaner found a USB memory device containing a book on bomb-making in Hersi’s security guard uniform. Toronto police were called in and an undercover investigation began."

He's actually tried to defend himself after all of that lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IS will not be defeated anytime soon,in fact they are expanding and mutating globally, with their latest country;Afghanistan

S

Shamis

They're trying to overthrow the Taliban now - more Sunni Muslims beheading each other over one hadith they disagree on.

“You shouldn’t fear them,” he said to his friend. “They’re stupid as a rock, you know? They don’t know too much. They’re not very intelligent themselves, you know? When you think about it they are very stupid, you know?”

Toronto waste yout lol

I saw the video over at Kaotic.com, and the guy just stood there to get ran over by hundred ton tank.

f*ck, i would have taken a quick bullet to the head then to get ran over.

But I also suspect he is an intelligence informant. He could have snitched on that Somali forum guy who was charged with terrorism offenses and his citizenship stripped
I know your worst fear is losing your citizenship. It would be better to learn how to survive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts