Crazy Family Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Do you have Somali gaalo among your friends in real life? When did you first discover that ex-Muslims were a "thing".
No.

I met my first one and that was enough. But I knew it had to be "a thing". There was statistically no way I was the only one with my viewpoint, and from my judgemental stance of having actually tried to practice, how Muslim could you be if you weren't practicing?

No.

I met my first one and that was enough. But I knew it had to be "a thing". There was statistically no way I was the only one with my viewpoint, and from my judgemental stance of having actually tried to practice, how Muslim could you be if you weren't practicing?
Was there a time that you wore the hijab after your disbelief? Or did it come off ASAP? Should I worry that the xaliimos I'm smooth talking in shisha bars are kuffar behind their bedsheets?

VixR

Veritas
Was there a time that you wore the hijab after your disbelief? Or did it come off ASAP? Should I worry that the xaliimos I'm smooth talking in shisha bars are kuffar behind their bedsheets?
I wasn't wearing the hijab to start. I took it on myself and then took it off (which goddamn is that some drama). I'd say I was always in varying states of disbelief, but that was a time I was really trying to conjure up faith by trying to do everything by the book, so to speak.

I wasn't wearing the hijab to start. I took it on myself and then took it off (which goddamn is that some drama). I'd say I was always in varying states of disbelief, but that was a time I was really trying to conjure up faith by trying to do everything by the book, so to speak.
How soon after you became a gaal did you sip from the forbidden bottle? Don't lie to adeer Wanagsan.

The woods eh? That's a new one. The pub was too conventional huh.Was it Stella Artois or Budweiser? I heard Bud is served in the better saloons of Jannah these days.

VixR

Veritas
The woods eh? That's a new one. The pub was too conventional huh.Was it Stella Artois or Budweiser? I heard Bud is served in the better saloons of Jannah these days.
Woods are par for course. That or a house party. I think pubs are more a British thing, and an underaged kid isn't going to no bar where you'll run into ppl who know your fam.

I don't actually know that first one, but Bud tastes like ass.

Woods are par for course. I think pubs are more a British thing, and an underaged kid isn't going to no bar where you'll run into ppl who know your fam.

I don't actually know that first one, but Bud tastes like ass.
Your FAM goes to pubs and bars? No wonder you are a gaal. Tell us more darling.

Lmfao. Nope.

If they did in some parallel universe, that hardly has anything to do with religious belief.
I was just reading in the obituary of the slain Yemeni president that he was a fan of whisky. So was MSB come to think of it. I suspect all Muslim heads of state are fond of the drink of Jannah. So maybe you're right.

Ever told anyone in your family or friends about your beliefs?

Since you mention the sheikh of masjid al-haram, what did you think of sheikh Sudaysi's assertion that Trump was a man of peace? Do you think the sheikh is Alt Right as well? I've always had my suspicions about that obese guy.

@VixR

VixR

Veritas
I was just reading in the obituary of the slain Yemeni president that he was a fan of whisky. So was MSB come to think of it. I suspect all Muslim heads of state are fond of the drink of Jannah. So maybe you're right.

Ever told anyone in your family or friends about your beliefs?
The lifestyles of dictators and presidents of Muslim countries vs the ideas of their general populations is like night and day. Do you really think the Qaddafis, the darling of Muslim conspiracy nuts as an Arab strongman, were practicing, that they didn't drink? What about Hosny Mubarak or Beji Assebsi, Assad, heck, Saddam Hussein?

They know.

VixR

Veritas
Since you mention the sheikh of masjid al-haram, what did you think of sheikh Sudaysi's assertion that Trump was a man of peace? Do you think the sheikh is Alt Right as well? I've always had my suspicions about that obese guy.

@VixR
Lol.

The only thoughts I had about Sudais was suspicion his crying was an art form, but that he had a preferable voice to the others, like Abdi Bassat Samd, whose reading style I found especially perplexing.

@Bidaar Wanagsan the miswak cleaning is just so accurate :damn::damn::damn:. I knew this salafi guy that would spit saliva and pieces of wood at me whenever we had conversation. lets just say that I tried to avoid him. :francis:. I luckily do not have any "extremist" family members, they are more on the opposite spectrum. My mother is very religious but is also a little apathetic to other people's religiosity though.

The lifestyles of dictators and presidents of Muslim countries vs the ideas of their general populations is like night and day. Do you really think the Qaddafis, the darling of Muslim conspiracy nuts as an Arab strongman, were practicing, that they didn't drink? What about Hosny Mubarak or Beji Assebsi, Assad, heck, Saddam Hussein?

They know.
A Saudi preacher with millions of followers on Twitter, Muhammad al-Arifi, said the prophet ordered his companions to drink alcohol and sold it in the market himself. So it's not just dictators. Wahabbis are claiming it is cool with Allah:

It reminds me of what their scholar Ibn Taymiyyah said: the great sheikh said you can masturbate through a hole in a melon or a piece of leather. That's what passes for scholarship these days.

Hosni Mubarak said Copts can sell booze because its part of their religion. I suspect it was because he was sick of importing his own supply. The Muslim elite are fond of the forbidden bottle. So are professionals and businessmen. In the Ottoman Empire, everybody in the Caliph's court was always in his cups. Khalifas have been drinking since Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah in the 7th century. That was before he attacked Mecca, destroyed the Kaaba, and raped thousands of women. The caliphate is a remarkable institution indeed.

@Bidaar Wanagsan the miswak cleaning is just so accurate :damn::damn::damn:. I knew this salafi guy that would spit saliva and pieces of wood at me whenever we had conversation. lets just say that I tried to avoid him. :francis:. I luckily do not have any "extremist" family members, they are more on the opposite spectrum. My mother is very religious but is also a little apathetic to other people's religiosity though.
LOL at spitting wood. Yes, that's very true. These guys are true life beavers. You never know when a splinter of wood is gonna escape from their gap tooth and poke you in the eye. I always wear protective goggles when dealing with these gentlemen. No wonder Dajjal is blind. Poor guy had his eye socket taken out verbally by a pious brother. They're the prime cause of deforestation. All that twig breaking.

You're lucky to be free of the Wahabbi fitnah. I'm gonna report these bastard cousins of mine to the cops. They deserve to rot in jail, family or no family. My first loyalty is to the libertarian mujahideen.

Last edited:
Lol.

The only thoughts I had about Sudais was suspicion his crying was an art form, but that he had a preferable voice to the others, like Abdi Bassat Samd, whose reading style I found especially perplexing.
Sudaysi is a puppet who says whatever the Saudi royals tell him. If they tell him to say America is great, he will say Amreeka is great. If they tell him to say Trump is good, he will say Trump is good. If they tell him that starving kids in Yemen is what Allah wants, then so be it. His paycheck depends on toeing the line. They've got their hands so far up his fat ass that you can sometimes see it emerging from his mouth. Never trust a regime toady. I don't care if he's got good tajweed.

VixR

Veritas
A Saudi preacher with millions of followers on Twitter, Muhammad al-Arifi, said the prophet ordered his companions to drink alcohol and sold it in the market himself. So it's not just dictators. Wahabbis are claiming it is cool with Allah:

It reminds me of what their scholar Ibn Taymiyyah said: the great sheikh said you can masturbate through a hole in a melon or a piece of leather. That's what passes for scholarship these days.

Hosni Mubarak said Copts can sell booze because its part of their religion. I suspect it was because he was sick of importing his own supply. The Muslim elite are fond of the forbidden bottle. So are professionals and businessmen. In the Ottoman Empire, everybody in the Caliph's court was always in his cups. Khalifas have been drinking since Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah in the 7th century. That was before he attacked Mecca, destroyed the Kaaba, and raped thousands of women. The caliphate is a remarkable institution indeed.
The lack of authority really just makes for wild differences across the board.

Secret service? What kind of beliefs are we talking? Hey, I have an idea, how about you report my relatives to the cops and I report yours. That way, we can each sleep with a clean conscience that we didn't turn them in ourselves, and more importantly, keep dangerous elements off the streets.

You're very charitable to extremists. I used to be like you. I used to think when I was an SJW that they're poor victims of indoctrination who need sympathy. Totally wrong. These people would cut your throats in a heartbeat. They're total savages. They've gotta be exterminated ruthlessly. Every Saudi wannabe belongs either in jail or in the grave. It's the only way to eradicate this filth.
Sounds like a trade to consider. :lol:

The part where I reduced toying with them about the incoherence of their idealogy and moral framework might have something to do with my own self-preservation as well. You know, the bit you said about that they would cut your throats in a heartbeat is true. So now I'm back to the point where even though I'm not practicing, I think their assumption is that I've 'seen' the light. It helps that I'm an adult now, so I don't have to interact with them anymore.

But you know, like @VixR I was a Salafi when I was young. I pretty much held any extremist belief you may encounter with them, and with some conviction. Things began to unravel because I loved science too much, and reconciling it with the Koran was too much of mental gymnastics. I realised I wasn't talented enough for the Naik-Yahya Olympics. But I can imagine if I wasn't into science or reading, that would have been me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts