Covid-19 lowkey scares me

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’m an essential worker right now, but I’m also immunocompromised and got asthma lmao. I don’t think it’ll affect me as I’m young, but seeing so many people dying that are kids and alone in hospitals is unsettling.

I’m an essential worker right now, but I’m also immunocompromised and got asthma lmao. I don’t think it’ll affect me as I’m young, but seeing so many people dying that are kids and alone in hospitals is unsettling.
It's very dangerous for somali women their dna is weak against this virus

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

Your fucked. when someone has underlying health problems gets corona they end up in the ICU in a coma.

If you get pneumonia from just a cold then death from corona is a likely possibility for you
:stressed:

Do you employer know about you pre existing condition?...if so you are legible to ask for open end vacation

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I would want to die in battle, not from disease.
But I’d die a martyr from plague.
Not that I want to die or anything.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Do you employer know about you pre existing condition?...if so you are legible to ask for open end vacation
No, but even if they did they wouldn’t care because they desperately need people to work and I need money lol. I’m only part time so I have no benefits, but they schedule me more now just not enough for full time.

Same I got pneumonia a few months ago from a cold, if it’s corona it’s wrap :dead:
Buy some Quercetin and start supplementing vitamin D asap, it wouldn't stop you from contracting it, god forbid, but it'll make the symptoms less aggressive/shorten the time of the infection. I've got the studies if you want to look into it further. Stay safe.:it0tdo8:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Your fucked. when someone has underlying health problems gets corona they end up in the ICU in a coma.

If you get pneumonia from just a cold then death from corona is a likely possibility for you
:stressed:
It was pretty rare, I’ve never gotten pneumonia in my life until then so I was surprised.

Drink a teaspoon of blackseed oil a day.

54327248-1C07-4EF8-8071-0982033FB25F.jpeg

No, but even if they did they wouldn’t care because they desperately need people to work and I need money lol. I’m only part time so I have no benefits, but they schedule me more now just not enough for full time.

If you don't work full time and it's not for your career, don't be afraid to quit. You shouldn't compromise your health and put yourself at risk. Do this only if you feel you're at serious risk though.

Girl jobs go and come . You only live once ...
People with asthma have risk of corona complications

Trending