Cousin Marriage leads to higher rates of autism, club foot, etc,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Read the GCC study done about first cousins marriage in the UAE. They take genetic test to see if they have an increase in diseases associated with families before they get married.

@sophisticate, it used to be very common even in the 80s for first cousins to get married. You are right though, I do not have any immediate family member marrying their first cousins. It has become rare in the north but practiced in the south, I reckon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its is true cousin marriage leads very low IQ kids, I have been known this for long time ,

Charles Darwin, father of evolution, married his own cousin and his parents were also cousins.

Einstein.married his own cousin as well.:gaasdrink:

it was falsified by DNA results monkey have 42 chromosome while humans have 23 pairs of chromosome

Charles darwins Jewish forefathers were turned into apes by Allah so now he's tryna get us to share his ancestry the butthurt prick

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Read the GCC study done about first cousins marriage in the UAE. They take genetic test to see if they have an increase in diseases associated with families before they get married.

@sophisticate, it used to be very common even in the 80s for first cousins to get married. You are right though, I do not have any immediate family member marrying their first cousins. It has become rare in the north but practiced in the south, I reckon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you call me a hot tamaale because we sort of look alike? From what I heard men tend to like that (even with no relation). :gucciwhat:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Did you call me a hot tamaale because we sort of look alike? From what I heard men tend to like that (even with no relation). :gucciwhat:

Huuno, nvr heard of liking someone based on looking the same. Hopefully I don’t come out as feminine looking to you. I saw your pic one time and you look cute. As a guy I hate being called cute tho.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Huuno, nvr heard of liking someone based on looking the same. Hopefully I don’t come out as feminine looking to you. I saw your pic one time and you look cute. As a guy I hate being called cute tho.

No; you're my male mirror; what I'd look like if I were a masculine Farax. I'd just be a little bit taller. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending