Cousin Marriage leads to higher rates of autism, club foot, etc,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny: back in the day every sub sub sub sub clan had beef so it was very common to marry within your immediate family (first cousin).

Wrong. People married their enemies to forge ties. Pretty much to quiet things down (for a while) and extend an olive branch.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
I think it's best we create a genetic registry and discourage cousin marriage. Even for the loud mouth qabilists, I'm there is a viable and distant option within their tol.
cousin marriage should be frowned upon, i've met way too many physically or mentality challenged somalis because of genetic diseases.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This cousin marriage bullshit is a relatively recently development tbh.

screenshot_2017-02-18-18-09-37-png.13332

Generally Somalis preferred exogamous marriages to strengthen ties with neighboring clans.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
That's very sad, indeed. How common would you say this practice is?
it super common nowadays, just use SSpot as a case study, how many people have claimed that their parents wanted an arranged marriage with their cousins? or how many people have parent who are first cousins? in my local community I know of at least 10 cases. Even my mom wanted me to marry my cousin (her sister's daughter). :jaynerd:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha

Generally Somalis preferred exogamous marriages to strengthen ties with neighboring clans.
why is their such a sharp increase post civil war?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

That's what I was telling them. Hence, why Somalis looked better back in the day. None of these pot bellies that can barely be supported by stick legs along with 10-heads. :eek:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:what1:, so becuz of that you decide to shag your cousin

Sxb Somali society devolved to the point where subsubsubsubclans were fighting each other to the death :icon lol:

In that scenario, your cousin might be your only option :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
honestly I think vitamin d deficiency is a more realistic culprit.

The jilbaab + dark skin + northern hemisphere = autism

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
honestly I think vitamin d deficiency is a more realistic culprit.

The jilbaab + dark skin + northern hemisphere = autism

Vitamin D deficiency in the mothers is problematic. And autistic children also have toxic heavy metals in their blood that are off the charts. I wonder why? I will let everyone speculate but how could a young child have so much of an exposure?:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Vitamin D deficiency in the mothers is problematic. And autistic children also have toxic heavy metals in their blood that are off the charts. I wonder why? I will let everyone speculate but how could a young child have so much of an exposure?:pachah1:

Wow, really?

Probably living in the projects with lead paint and shit imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending