Cousin Marriage leads to higher rates of autism, club foot, etc,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow, really?

Probably living in the projects with lead paint and shit imo

Lead paint was banned in 1978. I will admit, people in lower-income neighborhoods do have an asymmetric exposure to heavy metals. Especially in the States. They are practically creating low IQs with their zoning laws in favour of cheap fast food, alcohol, drugs, guns, violence, poor teachers, and high heavy metal exposure (especially lead). High-stress environments coupled with heavy metal exposure are more than health deleterious, they can adversely impact IQ.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Lead paint was banned in 1978. I will admit, people in lower-income neighborhoods do have an asymmetric exposure to heavy metals. Especially in the States. They are practically creating low IQs with their zoning laws in favour of cheap fast food, alcohol, drugs, guns, violence, poor teachers, and high heavy metal exposure (especially lead). High-stress environments coupled with heavy metal exposure are more than health deleterious, they can adversely impact IQ.
In America if the housing company or the realtor has any heavy metals in the paint it's a very high fine or sometimes a prison sentence.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In America if the housing company or the realtor has any heavy metals in the paint it's a very high fine or sometimes a prison sentence.

There are multiples sources of heavy metal exposure. In lower-income areas children have greater exposure to air pollution. There is also another source through the food chain. I wouldn't visit Red Lobster often like Beyonce suggested. For starters, it's own by General Mills and too much mercury from regular consumption of seafood isn't all that great.

I forgot to mention heavy metal exposure also increases aggression. There was also a correlation with a decline in crime in Western countries since the 1990s and the removal of lead in gasoline. Apparently, lead hampers parts of the brain responsible for decision making and impulse control. I think all those little Gangbangers in the hood should be tested. So we can prevent this in younger generations.

its is true cousin marriage leads very low IQ kids, I have been known this for long time ,

Last edited:
This cousin marriage bullshit is a relatively recently development tbh.

screenshot_2017-02-18-18-09-37-png.13332

Generally Somalis preferred exogamous marriages to strengthen ties with neighboring clans.
They should start writing in bold right under this test in Buhoodle only :ivers:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
some where along the line in your family it was probably done, cousin marriage has been popular in Somalia since ancient times, during the kacaan is when it was publicly frowned upon, but after the civil war the trend is starting to make a comeback.

Cousin marriage in general has been popular since ancient times, singling out Somalis is dumb af.

Don't know how common it is now, doubt it is.

After generations you become genetically compromised, unlikely after 1 generation there would be problems. I know dozens of people born from cousin marriages none with autism, on the other hand I know a few kids with autism whose parents (not cousins) say it happened after the MMR vaccine

Merca

Inactive.
It’s permissable in Islam to marry your cousins, however that’s something that I wouldn’t do. It would feel weird.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
After generations you become genetically compromised, unlikely after 1 generation there would be problems. I know dozens of people born from cousin marriages none with autism, on the other hand I know a few kids with autism whose parents (not cousins) say it happened after the MMR vaccine

Same.

Which is why I'm unironically an anti vaxxer

If only researchers would investigate the correlation between women who bleach their skin and autism. There's also an increase of children with eczema, which might be linked to bleaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending