Couple left N a helicopter after wedding, Somali social media going wild. Groom son of Somali thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he is the son of SL presidential loser and known tuug Cirro

In my humble opinion one should know that the more extravagant the wedding the harder the fall. That wedding wasn't about them and it was about impressing others. Reality is hitting them this morning. Dude is already saying " that's it! That's all! I've spend $16k last night and this shit ain't what is was cracked up to be ".

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
He could have bought land from Somalia with that money:bell:

With 16000$ he could have bought 10 of these. The faaiido is atleast 6000$ a month
F4FE24C7-021B-43BA-A0FD-D19CA7A029CC-1762-0000032A0387B343.jpeg

Lol I heard this kind of extravagance is normal in other communities, especially amongst Indians. They blow so much money on weddings.

all you broke niggas need to shut it. some people have the money to do what they want. they arent counting their ceyr like you lot so stop policing what they spend their money on.:bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I spend 10$ on my wedding and bought a home instead.

Best decision ever.

:banderas:

You didn't marry a Somali, that's why :camby::camby:

We got Xaliimos out here who can't think independently and who are competing with the one that pulled this act last night. Now the next chick wants to have her wedding above the empire building :childplease:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
all you broke niggas need to shut it. some people have the money to do what they want. they arent counting their ceyr like you lot so stop policing what they spend their money on.:bell:

I assure you this kid grew up on ceydh! I also assure you that the money spend last night come from his family :trumpsmirk:

You didn't marry a Somali, that's why :camby::camby:

We got Xaliimos out here who can't think independently and who are competing with the one that pulled this act last night. Now the next chick wants to have her wedding above the empire building :childplease:

:farmajoyaab: She’s on her 3rd Wife.

TooMacaan

VIP
it's a waste of money yh, for temporary bs, but it's their personal decision to make...at the end of the day, they'll have to live with their bad choices :kanyeshrug:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's be real! A helicopter ride in Columbus is just $250....to rent it at a certain time and location is likely just $1200

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Even if you got the most expensive wedding or cheapest people Will still talk shit about it

Theres too many Somalis that spend money they havent earned to impress people they dont like

Just look at back home if the Eldest son brings home a girl and says hes gonna marry her Instead of him working to pay for his wedding his relatives Will pitch in for him

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
If it is their money idc. Hope isn't a money stolen from the poor by the politician father. In any case humility is important when starting this journey. How you gonna expect Barakah in this marriage by dropping 50k while some relatives of yours aren't sure where their next meal is coming from.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts