Couple left N a helicopter after wedding, Somali social media going wild. Groom son of Somali thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Now i wouldn't spend that much money even if I could afford it becouse of personal choice, but how is that a bad decision. Spending your money on things you like is somehow considered a "bad decision" now.
That's just my opinion-- I did say that if it's their money, it's their business after all. Personally, I think it's a bad decision simply bc there are more valuable things to spend money on [esp. considering that: 1) the main point of a wedding is vows, not the ceremony...& 2) the cost/benefit doesn't measure up-- I get the whole 'memories' argument, but a helicopter seems extra...are you rly doing it for yourselves? or for attention?]. :kanyeshrug:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's just my opinion-- I did say that if it's their money, it's their business after all. Personally, I think it's a bad decision simply bc there are more valuable things to spend money on [esp. considering that: 1) the main point of a wedding is vows, not the ceremony...& 2) the cost/benefit doesn't measure up-- I get the whole 'memories' argument, but a helicopter seems extra...are you rly doing it for yourselves? or for attention?]. :kanyeshrug:

Believe me they are compensating for something. Probably chick has a lot of females nemesis who she wanted to ciilbax but now Allah surely will fight them. It says in the Quran. I witnessed it with my eyes. No wedding that I've seen , that was glamorous and over the top rarely survives. For one reason, you bring together men and women who will hook up and fornicate. That dambi is on you

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are some Somalis who are worth millions of $$. Spending 50k a night is like eating out at a fancy restaurant for them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Personally I wouldnt even spend that much money on one night The helicopter was cool tho

Anyways Wish them the best

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Real talk I wish the kids a successful marriage wiil iyo Khamri

Status
Not open for further replies.