Couple left N a helicopter after wedding, Somali social media going wild. Groom son of Somali thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Its simple. If i aint paying the whole thing by myself then i am cool with it. I aint marrying any broke females. Imma need to step my money game up too. so if i got guap for an expensive wedding, then she gonna need guap too. we splitting it, half and half.

it's a waste of money yh, for temporary bs, but it's their personal decision to make...at the end of the day, they'll have to live with their bad choices :kanyeshrug:

Now i wouldn't spend that much money even if I could afford it becouse of personal choice, but how is that a bad decision. Spending your money on things you like is somehow considered a "bad decision" now.

Saw it on the snap account. Wedding was high class af.

:ehh:

Idk why I was expecting everyone to get really turnt. Its a somali wedding so everyone is gonna do the 1-2 step all night.

:drakelaugh:

Still a dope wedding. Man cut the cake with a sword lool. And the heli :qri8gs7:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Rip my nigga you could've bought a house with that money:kendrickcry:
IMG_2116.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Beautiful wedding.

Broke Ashy Abdis are the only ones that are mad about this wedding. Keep seething!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending