Countdown to President Said Abdullahi Aw Mohamed's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I dont consider other maxamud saleeban as other people boowe maxamud saleeban is one family being jealous and envious wont do anything to those who the most high blessed by making them the majority who inhabit vast lands from bosaso to qardho to garoowe to galkacyo masha Allah alhamdulillah Allah has madeus maxamud saleeban the majority in puntland boowe maxamud saleeban have the biggest land in puntland even if you add all the other tribes lands together maxamud saleeban still has bigger land boowe maxamud saleeban iyo intaa madax madow ba simaan kkk

MS is enemy of God, they have been working hard to block any legitimate support to getAli Saleban elected, the.election was ripped off,the results of this candidate wasn't real too
. It is sublime to claim presidency at this level of chaos in the country.:bell:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I dont consider other maxamud saleeban as other people boowe maxamud saleeban is one family being jealous and envious wont do anything to those who the most high blessed by making them the majority who inhabit vast lands from bosaso to qardho to garoowe to galkacyo masha Allah alhamdulillah Allah has madeus maxamud saleeban the majority in puntland boowe maxamud saleeban have the biggest land in puntland even if you add all the other tribes lands together maxamud saleeban still has bigger land boowe maxamud saleeban iyo intaa madax madow ba simaan kkk

Nigga Osman Mohamud live Qardho city in Karkaar, can you plz stop claiming other ppl town plz bro, that isn't cool .:gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga Osman Mohamud live Qardho city in Karkaar, can you plz stop claiming other ppl town plz bro, that isn't cool .:gucciwhat:
President deni and i are both from bosaso not qardho and for your information cismaan maxamud are the majority not only in karkaar but bari aswell alhamdulillah.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
President deni and i are both from bosaso not qardho and for your information cismaan maxamud are the majority not only in karkaar but bari aswell alhamdulillah.

You must be out of your mind, I respect President Deni for helping out my Bosaso ppl walahi, the guy had all my in Bosaso friends in school and it expanded into other states, let us not judge him and give him a chance, A Tanzanian is not different than other Tanzanian.:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I was born in Bosaso boowe
When was the last time u have been to Bosaso and Bari?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I also believe that Gaas was an amazing president and did a lot for PL, I would have been happy if he was re-elected but at the same time I also believe Asad would been a great president as well if he was elected.
your delusional. he bankrupted puntland. the reason you dont see it is because you havent eperienced it like me. the previous administation did the combination of loot and develope at the same time. this guy just looted it and didnt even care. walahi he took all the weapons and vehicles from garowe a week beforre he lost and gave it t his subclan in buursaalax. i witnessed it myself

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
your delusional. he bankrupted puntland. the reason you dont see it is because you havent eperienced it like me. the previous administation did the combination of loot and develope at the same time. this guy just looted it and didnt even care. walahi he took all the weapons and vehicles from garowe a week beforre he lost and gave it t his subclan in buursaalax. i witnessed it myself

Boowe, these MS are trash , they are talking shit about Ali saleban , I will never let these alcoholic ass niggas to make any thing on my behalf.:shookgabre:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Don’t let a few people make you hate your own brother, let’s stop the MJ on MJ hate and focus on developing our great state of Puntland

Bro I love Mjs, both of my parents are MJ( Ali Saleeban), no one will ever make me hate my MJ heritage sxb.

I talk shit about Mohmoud Saleban on the net but that is my people and I have no issue with them running the country, after all they are the majority in this region walahi and they deserve it more than other tribes in puntland.:yacadiim:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto there is no MSvsAS stop the division

Waa joojiyey Nabadoon, let us enjoy this inauguration and hope the best for our new leader.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling that Deni might actually be better than other previous presidents of Puntland.

Let us not judge him and help him and work with him.

Waa joojiyey Nabadoon, let us enjoy this inauguration and hope the best for our new leader.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling that Deni might actually be better than other previous presidents of Puntland.

Let us not judge him and help him and work with him.
Im giving him a chance to prove himself we will see what's in store for Puntland. We need unity more than ever.

bvc-1.jpg
jhg.jpg
kk.jpg
mkj.jpg
mnb.jpg
rrr-1.jpg
try.jpg
vc-1.jpg
vcdft.jpg
ytr-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.