Countdown to President Said Abdullahi Aw Mohamed's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something extraordinary is happening in front of our eyes.

Stay tuned inshallah.

Tomorrow with the arrival of President Mohamed Abdullahi things will get more intense.

There might be a lot of shoving and shouting in store for us. We will witness everything as the broadcast will be live.

Oh the suspense.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Something extraordinary is happening in front of our eyes.

Stay tuned inshallah.

Tomorrow with the arrival of President Mohamed Abdullahi things will get more intense.

There might be a lot of shoving and shouting in store for us. We will witness everything as the broadcast will be live.

Oh the suspense.

I can't wait

:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Show picture of Ugaas of Sade being there. I really doubt he would give relevancy to a self proclaimed boqor.
Don't quote laangaabtii ku dhashay anaa kaa dhalaye , Garac Garac dhalay Tanzania laga keenay baad tahay,get ur retarded ass to to psychiatric ward, you live in fantasty world.:mugshotman:
Boowe assad waa laandheere boqortooyo in his mid thirties above the consitution of puntland almost became the president too now pay homage

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Boowe assad waa laandheere boqortooyo in his mid thirties above the consitution of puntland almost became the president too now pay homage

Boowe respect the thread, @Saahid Qamaan spent alot effort updating us on this great day, let us not bring reer Bari tribal talk, nacalaa kugu yaale boqortooyo baad ku khafiiftee.:gaasdrink:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Boowe respect the thread, @Saahid Qamaan spent alot effort updating us on this great day, let us not bring reer Bari tribal talk, nacalaa kugu yaale boqortooyo baad ku khafiiftee.:gaasdrink:
You asked how assad is in his mid thirties and still running for president going against the consitution of Puntland and i answered your question :manny:

Boowe illahay ba boqortooyo inagaa dhigay ruunti waa illahay mahadiisa

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Didn't he already have it, 3rd Xaflad for no reason.

1st they announced him at the vote
2nd hand over from Gaas
3rd Saturdays Inaugeration

Sir he was sworn in immediately after the vote and assumed Presidency and all responsibilities.

He then had to wait for few days and there was a small ceremony of handing files belonging to the Presidency and keys to the Presidential Palace and he moved in to the Presidential Palace.

This is the actual inauguration with the whole of the political elite present.

President of DDS couldn't come due to political turmoil.

Djibouti, DDS, Kenya all send representatives.

The whole of the federal government literally moved to Garoowe. Anyone that has rank and name is in Garoowe.

President Farmaajo welcome to Garoowe

50632830_2238243303113698_513001322014834688_n.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You asked how assad is in his mid thirties and still running for president going against the consitution of Puntland and i answered your question :manny:

I knew he was younger than 40 as I stated in my previous post about my visit to India and he was neighbour

Garac yaroo

I am Ali saleban l, my mom is Bahgareen, I am reer sheerbi, caaqyahow, maxaad Bari ka taqanaa makhnuudyahow ?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

God bless the Osman Mahmoud tribe of MJ :farmajoyaab:as the President of Puntland!. i thought it was Ali saleban turn, Nacalaa khaniistaanku MS ku yaale

Manafesto he's around 36. We know this as his dad was part of SSDF.

His mum is married to Abdullahi Ali Hirsi Timadde a member of PSF, former Minister of Interior and current caretaker minister of Security from the previous administration until President Deni names his new government.

Asad is coincidentally married to his daughter as well.

They both wanted to rule Puntland together as President and Vice President.

Asad is fond of family. He is very family orientated and has good traits. His problem is he's too young and inexperienced.

The PSF is exclusively run by his family and he handed it over to his brother who was his deputy.

The finances are controlled by his brother too as head of finances of PSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending