Countdown to President Said Abdullahi Aw Mohamed's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I went back home to Bosaso bari recently, why? There’s somalis born in London what’s your point?

I don't remember what I was talking about, I was drunk all night and high as a kite and could care less about it.

Adeer Enjoy your ina adeer inauguration and let us hope he would lead Puntland into victory and prosperty.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I don't remember what I was talking about, I was drunk all night and high as a kite and could care less about it.

Adeer Enjoy your ina adeer inauguration and let us hope he would lead Puntland into victory and prosperty.
bro you guys dont even know that the king maker was a cali saleebaan man from the federal government. a bosaso guy was the reason deni won. i wont drop his name but anyone knows anything about the inner circles of the last 10 mintes of the election knows whats up. farax cali shire never gave his votes to deni. the call was made by a ismail cali sub clan of cali saleebaan man. a waziir in the federal government. figure out the rest your self. and by the way i was told this by denis team. that same guy just got a huge security contract in puntland. coincidence much. maybe not. cali saleebaan shot them selves in the foot.

50938130_10216259248728360_7318122993865981952_n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
bro you guys dont even know that the king maker was a cali saleebaan man from the federal government. a bosaso guy was the reason deni won. i wont drop his name but anyone knows anything about the inner circles of the last 10 mintes of the election knows whats up. farax cali shire never gave his votes to deni. the call was made by a ismail cali sub clan of cali saleebaan man. a waziir in the federal government. figure out the rest your self. and by the way i was told this by denis team. that same guy just got a huge security contract in puntland. coincidence much. maybe not. cali saleebaan shot them selves in the foot.
Knowing How much you despise cismaan maxamud how do you feel living in laantaa hawada surrounded by cismaan maxamud kkk why did you deceide to move to the predominantly cismaan maxamud neighbourhood? Why not in the dhisheshe side of bosaso?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Knowing How much you despise cismaan maxamud how do you feel living in laantaa hawada surrounded by cismaan maxamud kkk why did you deceide to move to the predominantly cismaan maxamud neighbourhood? Why not in the dhisheshe side of bosaso?
because my family owns multiple propertys in laanta hawada. every tribe lives there buddy. not only cismaan maxamuud. and all my friends are cismaan maxamuud i dont hate them. i just dont like people lying to try to make there tribes bigger than other tribes when their not and i told you multiple times stop talking to me if your bring division. puntland is one. stop promoting anamosity

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
because my family owns multiple propertys in laanta hawada. every tribe lives there buddy. not only cismaan maxamuud. and all my friends are cismaan maxamuud i dont hate them. i just dont like people lying to try to make there tribes bigger than other tribes when their not and i told you multiple times stop talking to me if your bring division. puntland is one. stop promoting anamosity
Xaasid laangaab ah ba tahay kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending