Countdown to President Said Abdullahi Aw Mohamed's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Said Deni is the one who established Tadamun in Bosaso when there wasn't not that many high schools in Bosaso, that school was second largest in Puntland after Shafi'i which is on east of the city.

He single handily brought Egyptian teachers when there was no qualified teachers around , the school opened other branches in Puntland and expanded into 15,000 students and still growing.

Asad is a kid that never did anything for Puntland but go on fully paid scholarships to india to study security, I met him in Hyderabad during my visit to India in 2006 and was surprised to see him run for a president with not even an associate degree but a diploma.:meleshame:
Ask the citizens of Puntland about what Asad did for them. His accomplishments speak for themselves. Stay bitter truck driver.

Asad is a general while you're shitting at the back of a truck.

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ask the citizens of Puntland about what Asad did for them. His accomplishments speak for themselves. Stay bitter truck driver.

giphy.gif
President abdiweli gaas is better than assad:mjohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why did you support assad over president gaas tge President of all the federal presidents of somalia :mjpls:

I support Asad because he's a young candidate who was going to change Puntland for the better.
We needed a new, fresh, young leader who risked his life for Puntland.
Asad has done far more for Puntland more than any Candidate in the history of Puntland election.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

giphy.gif

A General !
nominated by Faroole?:farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support Asad because he's a young candidate who was going to change Puntland for the better.
We needed a new, fresh, young leader who risked his life for Puntland.
Asad has done far more for Puntland more than any Candidate in the history of Puntland election.
President abdiweli gaas the president of all the federal states of somalia has done more for puntland than assad:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am Puntland and Puntland is me.

I run Puntland, how can I be anti-Puntland.. Don't get slapped @Cognitivedissonance

The wind is more loyal than you because you will eventually know where it's headed unlike you, you're a headache!
The thread is about the man who runs puntland president Deni now play your postion and pay homage:ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Seems I have full confirmation you are a mentally ill liar. That picture came from a completely different site and I know the person who made it and *hint* it wasn’t you, hence you using it as an avatar after me. You need help.
Imagine @Reiko had the audacity to compare president abdiweli gaas the president of all the presidents of the federal states of somalia the president of puntland to assad saying assad has done more for puntland, the sheer audacity is unparalleled

Farm

VIP
Imagine @Reiko had the audacity to compare president abdiweli gaas the president of all the presidents of the federal states of somalia the president of puntland to assad saying assad has done more for puntland, the sheer audacity is unparalleled

I also believe that Gaas was an amazing president and did a lot for PL, I would have been happy if he was re-elected but at the same time I also believe Asad would been a great president as well if he was elected.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You seem jealous of Asad... :hahaidiot:
He has a very broght future indeed i was gunning for him to win but it wasn't what the most sublime ordained cause it was written for deni to win and my loyalty is to the president of Puntland may Allah protect and preserve president deni :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I also believe that Gaas was an amazing president and did a lot for PL, I would have been happy if he was re-elected but at the same time I also believe Asad would been a great president as well if he was elected.
President abdiweli gaas has done more for puntland than @Reiko cousin assad:stevej:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When your family encourages you to run for a president but could barely read Somali.
:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending