Could this be the future of Somalis in the diaspora?

View attachment 75270 Where is the Somali in this baby, are we even are allowed to say we carry genesView attachment 75270

@pablo

We want the citizenships of western countries but deny Somali citizenships to children of Somali nationals, does that make sense to you? Every child of Somali parentage regardless of their parents gender should be eligible for Somali citizenships. What will they gain from it, they will only bring advantages and be beneficial to that cursed country. Our thoughts are still encapsulated by tribalism; the notion of clan patriarchy and where has that got us now? We need to re-think of this kamikaze ideology if we need to unshackle that country from the never ending wars, poverty, illiteracy, millions seeking refugee status even in shanty towns in South Africa and a nation that only survives on aid.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Mashallah, these seem like happy couples.

I am glad to see not everybody is anti-mixing here.

Considering Somali man are of bad quality nowadays I am happy to see these ladies look outside the box.

How do you account for all Somali males? How do you see yourself and your male Somali relatives? It is one thing to judge others based on what you know and totally another to make sweeping generalizations about millions of individuals.

Truth is, no one who matters cares about who marries what. Somalis back home are thriving and marrying each other. This will ensure Somalis continue into existence with God's permission. The somalis in the west can marry whoever they want. They matter less to Somalia and Somalis in general.

Just don't insult Somalis in general and make sweeping indictment on them. You don't know all of them and you shouldn't justify your choices because of Somalis. It is your decision.

This is one problem Somalis online have. If they are atheists, that is their problem. They blame Islam and Somalis for their lack of faith and beliefs. If they are alcoholics and drug addicts, they blame their parents forgetting their dad and mom are not the ones buying the beer and drugs for them. If they are gangbangers and end up in jail, same, no personal responsibility, just loads of blame for Somalis. A woman s herself then blames Somali men for her dom. Where is the end to this fuckery?

Bottom line: NO BODY GIVES A f*ck about the choices Somalis make for themselves in the west. I personally wouldn't care if they all died and became extinct in the west. MOST OF THEM ARE OF NO VALUE TO SOMALIA. I care about the ones back home.

One more fact about most western Somalis, and this website is the perfect spot to see the truth of what I am about to write:

- Most of them speak little or no somali. This includes people like Basra who is in her 50s and can't speak a lick of somali. This would be no issue if they made up for that shortcoming with good character.
- Most of them have little or no cultural connection to Somalis and Somalia but are engaged in clan bigotry and dullinimo online. Makes no sense to be a bigot and peddle clan issues when you can't even speak a word of somali.

- Most of them are low quality and useless. Some are mental and need help to be offline with their disability so they can stop embarrassing everyone.
- Atheists, alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally unstable, just to name few of the issues that plague this online community are the common feature on forums. Some of them have multiple usernames like that ignoble IslamIstheAnswer dulli who is drug addict and angry about the world.
- Few of these individuals are dignified.
- Finally, the old welfare leeches(men and women alike) who are as losers as the western Somalis, and who participate in clan bigotry and spread the hate among Somalis online. Check the clan section. They are among the Dullis online.

These low caste sub-humans are the ones destroying Somali name online 24/7. Why should I fucking care about their extinction? Give me one good reason so i can care who they marry and who they f*ck around with.

Last edited:
How do you account for all Somali males? How do you see yourself and your male Somali relatives? It is one thing to judge others based on what you know and totally another to make sweeping generalizations about millions of individuals.

Truth is, no one who matters cares about who marries what. Somalis back home are thriving and marrying each other. This will ensure Somalis continue into existence with God's permission. The somalis in the west can marry whoever they want. They matter less to Somalia and Somalis in general.

Just don't insult Somalis in general and make sweeping indictment on them. You don't know all of them and you shouldn't justify your choices because of Somalis. It is your decision.

This is one problem Somalis online have. If they are atheists, that is their problem. They blame Islam and Somalis for their lack of faith and beliefs. If they are alcoholics and drug addicts, they blame their parents forgetting their dad and mom are not the ones buying the beer and drugs for them. If they are gangbangers and end up in jail, same, no personal responsibility, just loads of blame for Somalis. A woman s herself then blames Somali men for her dom. Where is the end to this fuckery?

Bottom line: NO BODY GIVES A f*ck about the choices Somalis make for themselves in the west. I personally wouldn't care if they all died and became extinct in the west. MOST OF THEM ARE OF NO VALUE TO SOMALIA. I care about the ones back home.
I totally get where you’re coming from, but don’t let the few rejects on here make you write off all Somalis in the west.

I totally get where you’re coming from, but don’t let the few rejects on here make you write off all Somalis in the west.

The good ones have Allah to take care of them. The useless can go extinct. I have no care to be honest. They are useless presence for Somalis.

It would be better if they stopped associating with Somalis, changed their names and totally disappeared into the new host countries. Only a true Somali with cultural ties who values being Somali should remain around other Somalis and associate. The rest are just a nuisance and this website is the evidence.

They have little value to add to the Somali cause. Their main loyalty and feelings lie outside being Somali in all spheres. So why are they around Somalis? Only on reason, to be a fucking nuisance everyday and drag Somalis in the mud.

Tukraq

VIP
The good ones have Allah to take care of them. The useless can go extinct. I have no care to be honest. They are useless presence for Somalis.

It would be better if they stopped associating with Somalis, changed their names and totally disappeared into the new host countries. Only a true Somali with cultural ties who values being Somali should remain around other Somalis and associate. The rest are just a nuisance and this website is the evidence.

They have little value to add to the Somali cause. Their main loyalty and feelings lie outside being Somali in all spheres. So why are they around Somalis? Only on reason, to be a fucking nuisance everyday and drag Somalis in the mud.
stop the gatekeeping, your a nobody who has no say in who's Somali lol, useless kulaha maybe in your opinion but thats as far as it goes

I personally wouldn't care if they all died and became extinct in the west. MOST OF THEM ARE OF NO VALUE TO SOMALIA

Stfu
D_AJc1sUEAAa2rI.jpeg.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Exactly kulaha i wouldn't care if the diaspora in the West died of and became extinct, whilst being self righteous at the same time, who tf is he some self appointed divine messiah :westbrookwtf:

this emoji is sexier
westbrookwtf.png

than the other one that u like to use, the black one who puts a sad frawn? with a big ol danyeer head?

Trending