Macalin M

Out here
Champions league is gonna get suspended. No doubt in my mind.

Euros is meant to be across Europe this year so that we already know the euros ain’t happening. Bloody hell man.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wait how did he get it and did he know he was unwell? I don't get what I am suppose to be seeing from the clip O.O
In this video he was just joking but he had the symptoms earlier in the day and he was tested and his results came out positive. The game was called off as soon as the league found out his test came out positive.

NBA players who have faced the Jazz the last 10 days have been told to self-quarantine.:damn:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Gods plan for the Raptors and their fans. This is secretly designed to give the Raptors aging players much needed rest in preparation for the post season. Norman Powell will have fully recovered and Gasol, Lowry, Ibaka and VanVleet will get additional rest. This will propel the Raptors into the NBA finals and they will topple LeFraud and the Lakers.

If you got Coronavirus and this is no laughing matter, I’m really sorry

:whoa:

Hell no. Wtf. When will the season restart? We were going to win the Eastern conference. This was our year. The Raptors are so close to getting their second championship. This sucks.
:liberaltears:
the raptors were never getting a championship this year, even if they made the finals the clippers and the lakers would have smashed them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Arteta tests positive too

Olympiakos owner definitely at fault.

Wonder how many Assanal players will test positive too?:cosbyhmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
EPL weekend games were given green light earlier in the day but now that Arteta tested positive it might be canceled after this meeting.

Trending