Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Him being a healthy footballer player should increase his chances for recovery right? Also what is the recovery rate for coronavirus I've only seen a chinese couple claim to have been "cured" and I don't believe that for second.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
:chrisfreshhah:arsenal were linked to him for the summer transfer window. Idk if this is good news though for us:cosbyhmm:. Maybe Juventus are now more eager to get rid off him now cus of the disease :pachah1:.

He most be pissed. Arsenal put a bid for him in January and Juventus rejected it. Know his thinking am probably going to die cus of those cunts :dead::dead::dead:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
He and a teammate are on their way to get tested :mahubowtf:WHY WOULD U EVEN TOUCH ALL OF THEM?!

Hell no. Wtf. When will the season restart? We were going to win the Eastern conference. This was our year. The Raptors are so close to getting their second championship. This sucks.
:liberaltears:

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The Jazz played like 4 different teams within the past 8 days. Many more players have the coronavirus as do the people who touched those mics after he did. I just can’t wait till they ban work so I can sit around and collect a check :trumpsmirk:

Enough is enough, fucking indhayar
it's time to invade China , boys .
20200311_180233-removebg-preview.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Imagine Liverpool not winning the title they so aggressively worked for months :chrisfreshhah:

The curse Is real :pachah1:
Loserpool should be their official name lmao. L.F.C:mjlol:

Trending