Cops murder Black Man

World

VIP
In the article it says he was neutralized by 5 officers and loaded into a police van unconscious then later pronounced dead in the detention.
Like I said, he’s an armed terrorist that was trying to kill people. He was shouting takbeer at the police officers and trying to kill them. This isn’t the same thing as a subdued unarmed man who poses no threat.

Like I said, he’s an armed terrorist that was trying to kill people. He was shouting takbeer at the police officers and trying to kill them. This isn’t the same thing as a subdued unarmed man who poses no threat.
The article doesn't mention anywhere that he was armed anyone with a Google translate can see that, but he was trying to highjack a car from a female, in the article they mention he was very aggressive towards the police and called the cops pigs then shouted Allah akbar, 5 officers restrained him on the ground then loaded him into a police van in unconscious condition then he was later pronounced dead in the detention.. You give the black man the benefit of the doubt but you are quick to label this 18 year old as terrorist because he shouted Allah akbar? So let me get this right you only support police to handle criminals who resist arrest to be handled rough when they're suspected as terrorists?

World

VIP
The article doesn't mention anywhere that he was armed anyone with a Google translate can see that, but he was trying to highjack a car from a female, in the article they mention he was very aggressive towards the police and called the cops pigs then shouted Allah akbar, 5 officers restrained him on the ground then loaded him into a police van in unconscious condition then he was later pronounced dead in the detention.. You give the black man the benefit of the doubt but you are quick to label this 18 year old as terrorist because he shouted Allah akbar? So let me get this right you only support police to handle criminals who resist arrest to be handled rough when they're suspected as terrorists?
Well yes, he was committing terrorism. He attacked numerous random people and police officers under the guise of islam. Not much detail is provided in the article, nor any video.

“An autopsy has been performed on the 18-year-old, but the results are not yet available. Forensic chemical tests must be carried out because it is suspected that he was under the influence of drugs.

At 8.22 the Independent Police Prosecution Authority (DUP) received the information about the 18-year-old's death, whereupon they took over the case from the Copenhagen Police.”

So tell me, what are the results of the DUP who took over the case from Copenhagen police. I have tried searching for it but since no name was provided it’s hard to find in English.

Well yes, he was committing terrorism. He attacked numerous random people and police officers under the guise of islam.
Lool.. Where in the article did it mention he was attacking people in the name of Islam? Why are you making stuff up?

Not much detail is provided in the article, nor any video.
So you only have sympathy for the criminals if there's video showing the rough handed arrest and they don't shout Allah akbar?
“An autopsy has been performed on the 18-year-old, but the results are not yet available. Forensic chemical tests must be carried out because it is suspected that he was under the influence of drugs.

At 8.22 the Independent Police Prosecution Authority (DUP) received the information about the 18-year-old's death, whereupon they took over the case from the Copenhagen Police.”

So tell me, what are the results of the DUP who took over the case of Copenhagen. I have tried searching for it but since no name was provided it’s hard to find in English.

World

VIP
Lool.. Where in the article did it mention he was attacking people in the name of Islam? Why are you making stuff up?

So you only have sympathy for the criminals if there's video showing the rough handed arrest and they don't shout Allah akbar?
Why can’t you provide the findings of the Independent Police Prosecution Authority (DUP)? What are you hiding?

Why can’t you provide the findings of the Independent Police Prosecution Authority (DUP)? What are you hiding?
Why should I, it is clear the 18 year old died of the rough handed arrest.. You just can't admit you lost the argument and resort to annoying arguments?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lool.. You guys are the ones being too emotional and less rational.. The police in this case was rough and overused the taser, but what I'm against is people making excuses for criminals or suspects who resisting and in some sense forcing the police to handle them in a rough way which in the ultimate end can cost the suspects their life.
You lack both emotion and rationale, haad iska hadlin.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I gotta admit you're emotional but rational I'm not so sure.
Ibn Abi Dunya reported: Hasan al-Basri, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Loving kindness towards people is half of reason.”

Source: Mudārāt al-Nās 44

Work on yourself bro. That kind of reaction isn't normal.

Don't quote ma again please.

Ibn Abi Dunya reported: Hasan al-Basri, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Loving kindness towards people is half of reason.”

Source: Mudārāt al-Nās 44

Work on yourself bro. That kind of reaction isn't normal.

Don't quote ma again please.
I'm kind and loving just not towards criminals..

Don't quote me again

wallahi... I have seen two photos of Malcolm X's supposed body... both photos were published in mainstream publications (I believe at the time of his supposed death)...

but the supposed bullet wounds were in different places... I would post the pictures but I don't want to post him shirtless... but if you look at the two pictures... you can look at the same area... and the supposed bullet wounds are in different places- on the same area of his body...

on the same area of his body- the supposed bullet wounds are in different places in the two pictures

there is a lot regarding Malcolm X that people don't know.... there are a lot of strange things that people don't know about.... if you really want to know...

watch this video

https://www.bit chute.com/video/rJZuLIu8xlMG/

I am sure people will think I am crazy or lying or something... but watch the video and pay close attention to the evidence... whoever does and looks at it objectively I believe will be forced to conclude the supposed death was fake... as well as have a completely different view of who Malcolm X was and maybe have a different view of the world we live in...

myself personally I am extremely suspicious of what is presented in the mainstream media and I do not trust it.... I believe many prominent events are fake... and for example I do not believe China, Russia, Iran or Cuba and the US are really enemies... I believe that pretty much all the governments are run by the same Masonic network and that many if not most modern famous people are freemasons... I think Andrew Tate is a freemason... I can easily prove that Trump is a freemason... I do not want to upset people but yes how I see Malcolm X is in line with this worldview that the world is dominated by Freemasons... however I have evidence for why I think how I do about Malcolm X... the video doesn't show the evidence of Malcolm X being a mason but I think it very clearly proved Malcolm's supposed death was fake...

how I see things is way different than what is mainstream but I have evidence for why I think how I do but the issue is people dismiss my conclusions out of hand without looking into the evidence... if the video is interesting and anyone wants to know more about this alternative view of things, I recommend a book by Texe Marrs called Codex Magica (it isn't teaching magic, it is exposing masonry and how many famous and influential people are actually masons)
I could only watch two minutes of that stuff in one sitting. How does knowing this benefit in the long-run? How many other people do you believe faked their death?

fyi, I’m not judging. So-called conspiracy theories are not my forte. Im curious but very cautious about this stuff.

Just a whole lot of police bailout bootlicking. Officers have more responsibilities so therefore their repercussions should be more severe. People laughed at the notion of bringing mental health professionals during distress calls. This is a paradigm reason of why you would need one. Constant escalation by the officer got this man killed.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
These dump fuckers are resisting arrest, just fucking cooperate whether you're guilty or innocent will be determined later.. What do you get for fighting and resisting the cops? You might die in the process.
Facts

Facts he didnt deserve to get killed, but what else could you say? the guy was clearly running from the cops after being caught he brought it upon himself wallahi. multiple instances were he couldve easily avoided that collision.
And yet these police officers can skilfully disarm dangerous white criminals without causing them any harm.

Trending

Latest posts