Controversial opinion

Your original claim was corona was not an asian thing, when it STARTED in china. Secondly you denied thousands died in Asia and I just refuted that. Thirdly do you really think the communist chinese government is telling the truth about the figures? If so then you are a simpleton beyond saving.
I DIDNT MENTION THAT I BELIEVE THEM. And I won’t believe them. And thousands as in 4000s and Up. My second claim was that most of the victims died in Europe and in The US. Countries like Singapore and Maleysia took this serious and they have low cases.

I live in the Netherlands how many times should I say this, besides that if I was American my geography would have been shit and it would have been useless you shouldn’t underestimate me :hillarybiz:
Kkk. I still can't believe you said every random farax who lays eyes on you asks you out. You should get your head out of your own ass before you tell me to.

09E7BA13-70FF-469C-8870-731A1E0C95EF.jpeg

Boys should i take the risk?
@Shmurda @BetterDaysAhead @borednibba9 @Radical Canjeerorism

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I DIDNT MENTION THAT I BELIEVE THEM. And I won’t believe them. And thousands as in 4000s and Up. My second claim was that most of the victims died in Europe and in The US. Countries like Singapore and Maleysia took this serious and they have low cases.

"I didn't mention that I believe them"
So whats your argument then? You argue that most died in Europe but have no real knowledge of the amount dead in China
"and thousands as in 4000s and Up" You must be joking with this one, that is the most pathetic attempt at grasping a point from such a shambolic argument, just stop.

When I said Asia I think it was safe to assume I mostly meant china because they have the highest population.

Kkk. I still can't believe you said every random farax who lays eyes on you asks you out. You should get your head out of your own ass before you tell me to.
I didn’t say that smartass, I just said that Somali guys are the worst flirters, are you this triggered by it? Seems like it applies to you if you are this triggered by it :hillarybiz:

"I didn't mention that I believe them"
So whats your argument then? You argue that most died in Europe but have no real knowledge of the amount dead in China
"and thousands as in 4000s and Up" You must be joking with this one, that is the most pathetic attempt at grasping a point from such a shambolic argument, just stop.

When I said Asia I think it was safe to assume I mostly meant china because they have the highest population.
Uhm yeah going by their sources would be the most logical thing to do since the rest of the world doesn’t know? Why’s re you acting dumb and stupid.

I didn’t say that smartass, I just said that Somali guys are the worst flirters, are you this triggered by it? Seems like it applies to you if you are this triggered by it :hillarybiz:
Nah I don't even need game. I never chase a bit**h. I'm not even triggerred, I just can't comprehend the level of arrogance it takes to say something like that. Even Zlatan wouldn't do that shit. Can you really blame me for not believing every guy asks you out?? :westbrookwtf: That's why I don't like you. Big ego.

Trending

Latest posts