Controversial opinion

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I DIDNT MENTION THAT I BELIEVE THEM. And I won’t believe them. And thousands as in 4000s and Up. My second claim was that most of the victims died in Europe and in The US. Countries like Singapore and Maleysia took this serious and they have low cases.
u right 4600 people isn't that as much as 4000s i understand

Nah I don't even need game. I never chase a bit**h. I'm not even triggerred, I just can't comprehend the level of arrogance it takes to say something like that. Even Zlatan wouldn't do that shit. Can you really blame me for not believing every guy asks you out?? :westbrookwtf: That's why I don't like you. Big ego.
You don’t need to chase them you need to beg them since you are a total idiotic moron who’s head is into his own damn ass.

as I’ve countless time said, I don’t need any validation from you idiots, I don’t need you idiots to believe me either. I’m here for the fun not to get attentions from idiots :hillarybiz:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You don’t need to chase them you need to beg them since you are a total idiotic moron who’s head is into his own damn ass.

as I’ve countless time said, I don’t need any validation from you idiots, I don’t need you idiots to believe me either. I’m here for the fun not to get attentions from idiots :hillarybiz:
:deadmanny: :ulyin:

Wallahi I don't. That's pathetic. I would never, I'm not a simp. I'm a pretty smart guy believe it or not if I say so myself too. You can keep your meaningless insults to yourself. Clearly my little jokes got into your head. And nobody will ever believe that bullshit either. Not just us 'idiots' Ms. Yi. I know we Africans are below your royal highness though, we'll bootyclap for you as you steal our natural resources and won't utter a word of complaint oh glorious master! :gaasdrink:

:holeup: The difference is we aren't the same. Easily differentiable.
AsIaNs ARENT all the same either idiot.

someone who’s Uyghur isn’t the same as
1590541964637.jpeg
someone who’s from The Philippines
1590541947788.jpeg

Bruh wallahi I get asked like ten times more than I ask myself. Get off.

:sass2:
dis gon be gud
Nah I'm out. Sick of this buuq iyo qeylo. She comes in her thinking she's all boujee then when I call her out for it says I've got an ego and an attitude. Maybe she's confusing me for herself. And when I make jokes she says I'm being racist because I lost the argument. What argument? Anyways I'm gone.

Nah I'm out. Sick of this buuq iyo qeylo. She comes in her thinking she's all boujee then when I call her out for it says I've got an ego and an attitude. Maybe she's confusing me for herself. And when I make jokes she says I'm being racist because I lost the argument. What argument? Anyways I'm gone.
Good give up go cry about it do it I wouldn’t care a BIT. You started a conversation with me first and you did it first go cry me a river :hillarybiz:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So if we go by your logic then all Africans should be blamed for the Ebola pandemic? Since you’re saying the exact same thing about corona and Asians
Don't moronic the amount of whom died from ebola are nothing compared to the shit show your ilk brought upon us unlike u people everybody knew about ebola as far back as the 90s whereas u guys were hiding this shit it took some james bond level of shit in order for taiwan and the surrounding to get to where they are today the incompetence of your neighbours resulted in this lunacy that we all have to life through stop compering the common cold to leprosy

Don't moronic the amount of whom died from ebola are nothing compared to the shit show your ilk brought upon us unlike u people everybody knew about ebola as far back as the 90s whereas u guys were hiding this shit it took some james bond level of shit in order for taiwan and the surrounding to get to where they are today the incompetence of your neighbours resulted in this lunacy that we all have to life through stop compering the common cold to leprosy
Wait I’m sorry “YOU”???? I’m not chinese so idk why you think it is my fault. You’re an idiot and go educate yourself please. You don’t even know what you are talking about

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
explain this
So if we go by your logic then all Africans should be blamed for the Ebola pandemic? Since you’re saying the exact same thing about corona and Asians

Trending